Check your account email address ×

There's a major PISS shortage coming

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It’ll take what it takes then but, doing nothing out in public is cowardice.  Confront twats.  Make them answer questions or, provoke you with name calling then, go from there.  Acting like this absurdity is all gonna fix itself and just go away is Obama days thinking.  Look what happened with that?

Had a masker come up to me (think about that... he walked up to me) complaining I needed a mask to deliver his shit. Told him I have the discretion  and his choices include me leaving his shit on the edge of the property of him going the 20 miles to the center and pick it up.

I was done playing that shit last year. When these idiots have the balls to get off their asses and go to a store instead of having me bring it, we are gonna do it on my terms, not theirs.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Had a masker come up to me (think about that... he walked up to me) complaining I needed a mask to deliver his shit. Told him I have the discretion  and his choices include me leaving his shit on the edge of the property of him going the 20 miles to the center and pick it up.

I was done playing that shit last year. When these idiots have the balls to get off their asses and go to a store instead of having me bring it, we are gonna do it on my terms, not theirs.

The ones bold enough to confront are few and far between.  I was confronted at Walmart by some SJW when this all started.  It went poorly for the masker.

My point was we need to start pushing back publicly and notably when rights and freedoms are clearly being violated instead of avoiding and skirting around potential confrontations.  When push back happens, they fold.  Well, at least that’s been my experience but I’m unique!  :)

Now, this isn’t to say we should go looking for it in their little safe places and lairs of stupidity.  Let them have those.  Let them stay there.  We all know these little enclaves, we just stay clear of them.  I want them all to have a place to go….to be able to stay away from the places normal people want to frequent.

Again, voluntary segregation may be the only way we avoid war here.  I’m all for it.

1 hour ago, hayward said:

A lot of you big guys can forward contract beans and plant the hell out of em and at least be on the right track for making a profit next year.

I can't grow beans too well and I need the corn, oats and hay for feed.

It's the same around here, not high bushel/acre bean area and beef operations that need the corn and silage for feed.