Check your account email address ×

Harris unveils plan for electric vehicle charging network

• Gold Member

Like these recently built across my property.  Not a damn thing I can do. Easement has been in place for years. They did reimburse me tho for the trees they took. 

Eversource Im sure paid off the Government long ago to secure the rights ??? I honestly have no idea how it works but it sucks when they have that ability.....the old lines were have the size. 

20210610_134311.jpg

Edited by EvilBird

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Ill have to agree . Like these recently built across my property.  Not a damn thing I can do. Easement has been in place for years. They did reimburse me tho. 

Eversource Im sure paid off the Government long ago to secure the rights 

20210610_134311.jpg

They still had to go through the proper channels to get the easement and it is recorded.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

They still had to go through the proper channels to get the easement and it is recorded.

Yeah all the way back to 1920 at least. That was how old the original Line was 

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Who gave the right of ways to power companies along roads and highways across the country?

Come on answer it….I know you can….lol

Well I get a check every year for the 5 huge polls on the back of my property . And my grandfather got those checks before me . True power lines do run along highways . That land came from the same place you cry like a bitch on this fourm over.  The govenment took it from people and bought it from people . A lot of those roads follow the oaths the power company's made long before tge roads even existed.  But yeah we know govenment is here to help . Good fucking God wake up 

8 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Like these recently built across my property.  Not a damn thing I can do. Easement has been in place for years. They did reimburse me tho for the trees they took. 

Eversource Im sure paid off the Government long ago to secure the rights ??? I honestly have no idea how it works but it sucks when they have that ability.....the old lines were have the size. 

20210610_134311.jpg

Mine are bigger but then I am less than 8 mi from the plant . But litteraly at the back of the property prob 3/4 of a mile from the road 

9 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Minnesota is chalked full of Rural electric Coops.  Hell they needed gov involvement and funding to even get electricity.  Without government involvement they would not have been able to easily piss on property owners rights.

https://www.minnpost.com/mnopedia/2020/02/in-the-1970s-some-minnesota-farmers-were-very-upset-about-a-plan-to-route-power-lines-across-their-fields/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CU_project_controversy

Agan i get a check every year from sherco 

• Gold Member
26 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Well I get a check every year for the 5 huge polls on the back of my property . And my grandfather got those checks before me . True power lines do run along highways . That land came from the same place you cry like a bitch on this fourm over.  The govenment took it from people and bought it from people . A lot of those roads follow the oaths the power company's made long before tge roads even existed.  But yeah we know govenment is here to help . Good fucking God wake up 

Thats pretty sweet ...I only get compensation when they cut down trees 

17 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Thats pretty sweet ...I only get compensation when they cut down trees 

Not a big pile at all no one added inflation to the deal lol but it will buy a nice dinner and a tank of gas . Most of it is in mixed marsh any way only ones who ever go back there are my cuz to there Bambi stands 

14 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Yeah all the way back to 1920 at least. That was how old the original Line was 

Didn't you know there was an easement on your property, when you bought it?