Check your account email address ×

80% of omicron cases are vaxxed per NBC news tonight

Just now, SkisNH said:

Ahh the old meme rebuttal,  classic motonothing 

Dude, you aren't worth much more than memes. You clearly have a very superficial understanding of capitalism and economics. 

Get at me when you've educated yourself a bit. 

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Dude, you aren't worth much more than memes. You clearly have a very superficial understanding of capitalism and economics. 

Get at me when you've educated yourself a bit. 

You are only making yourself look like an even bigger douche....could you think any more of yourself? 

Just now, SkisNH said:

You are only making yourself look like an even bigger douche....could you think any more of yourself? 

I've studied politics, capitalism, and economics for over 20 years so I know more than most. 

Certainly more than you, as you've clearly demonstrated.

• Haha 1

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Good.  Is covid a bioweapon?

Possibly. Unlikely that it was an intentional release, if so.

But let's pretend for a minute we know it was uncontrolled intentional release of a bioweapon.

Who benefits from such a thing? 

The rich gained trillions of dollars of wealth since it started. That would suggest it's a capitalist cabal that's responsible. 

I can't think of any other groups that have reaped more benefit from the pandemic than the super wealthy global elite, can you? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Possibly. Unlikely that it was an intentional release, if so.

But let's pretend for a minute we know it was uncontrolled intentional release of a bioweapon.

Who benefits from such a thing? 

The rich gained trillions of dollars of wealth since it started. That would suggest it's a capitalist cabal that's responsible. 

I can't think of any other groups that have reaped more benefit from the pandemic than the super wealthy global elite, can you? 

The cabal or swamp.

I no longer think it wasnt intentional.  There is plenty of evidence to show this was in the works from 2015 earlier.

What exactly do you think they do at the wef meetings.

57 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I've studied politics, capitalism, and economics for over 20 years so I know more than most. 

Certainly more than you, as you've clearly demonstrated.

Yet after 20 years you have decided that communism is the best....you clearly need to study harder.

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The cabal or swamp.

I no longer think it wasnt intentional.  There is plenty of evidence to show this was in the works from 2015 earlier.

What exactly do you think they do at the wef meetings.

Well, considering government is merely an appendage to the affairs of the rich, cabal it is.

2 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Yet after 20 years you have decided that communism is the best....you clearly need to study harder.

I have concluded communism is inevitable, and that's a direct result of observing the complete lack of self awareness of capitalism and capitalists. 

Marx and others were 100% spot on when they predicted capitalists to be their own gravediggers and that they would destroy themselves if left to their own devices. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Do people just totally forget about fico scores when they start regurgitating CIA propaganda or what? 

A fica score is simply ones ability to deal with debt. Isn't nearly the same as social credit. 

Just now, SkisNH said:

A fica score is simply ones ability to deal with debt. Isn't nearly the same as social credit. 

Lol, no they're not. 

FICO scores affect employment opportunities, insurance rates, housing eligibility, among others, not just access to loans and credit. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Lol, no they're not. 

FICO scores affect employment opportunities, insurance rates, housing eligibility, among others, not just access to loans and credit. 

All based on the fact you meet your obligations. 

I have no credit score not zero "no credit score"

Properties are paid for, vehicles paid for, no credit cards (debit only)  and it doesn't effect my life what so ever. 

If I was a credit criminal, I would expect not to get certain types of jobs, or have a landlord turn me down....dirtbags don't provide for themselves. 

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Do people just totally forget about fico scores when they start regurgitating CIA propaganda or what? 

It started with 2 weeks to show me your papers.  Totally propaganda, just who is so stupid to not see through it.

Just now, SkisNH said:

All based on the fact you meet your obligations. 

I have no credit score not zero "no credit score"

Properties are paid for, vehicles paid for, no credit cards (debit only)  and it doesn't effect my life what so ever. 

If I was a credit criminal, I would expect not to get certain types of jobs, or have a landlord turn me down....dirtbags don't provide for themselves. 

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Thanks for making my point...living upto the obligations agreed to is essential.

There are consequences for theft, essentially that's what non payment is. 

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back

Just say'n no credit score...as I stated FICA measures ones ability to deal with debt.

I choose not to have debt, therefore no FICA score. This is very different than the CCP labeling you worthy or not based upon how you feel about Xi

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Thanks for making my point...living upto the obligations agreed to is essential.

There are consequences for theft, essentially that's what non payment is. 

You're assuming that everyone with a low credit score had the ability to avoid it. 

That's a faulty assumption and reveals the immense privileges you've been afforded in life if your claims are to be believed. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

You're assuming that everyone with a low credit score had the ability to avoid it. 

That's a faulty assumption and reveals the immense privileges you've been afforded in life if your claims are to be believed. 

Privilege?  I worked my ass off.