Check your account email address ×

Man gets probation for smuggling pot across US-Canada border

• Platinum Contributing Member

BURLINGTON, Vt. (AP) - A Vermont man who authorities say participated in a scheme that illegally moved hundreds of pounds of marijuana from Canada into the U.S. by using snowmobiles to haul it across a frozen border lake has been sentenced to probation.

Federal prosecutors say Jack Cohen, 36, of Hyde Park, was sentenced Friday in federal court in Burlington to time served of one day and three years of probation.

Authorities say Cohen was arrested in the border community of Canaan on March 24 with 272 pounds of marijuana in his truck. Prosecutors say the pot was moved across Lake Wallace using snowmobiles.

• Thanks 1

Gravano will be next. Remember him sayin' he lives the big life, " I go sledding in Vermont, every Wednesday ".

LMAO!!  I thought he was gonna' say, " we're havin' a big bash at our place in Fort Lauderdale."   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

OMG!! ! Wednesday afternoons!!!  :lol::lol::lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

And you spent your wednesdays during the pandemic afraid to leave your house. So you paid some fat , smelly  black chic to deliver your groceries.

Only problem was all the way to your house she was rubbing her snatch , then touching all your food.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

And you spent your wednesdays during the pandemic afraid to leave your house. So you paid some fat , smelly  black chic to deliver your groceries.

Only problem was all the way to your house she was rubbing her snatch , then touching all your food.

YOU'RE RASSIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

YEAH, YOU!!!!!  

Janitor fuck with no pics, no money, no trucks, no broads. LOOOOOOSER. 

Who is the insecure looser obsessed with others accomplishments? Oh yeah that is you looser. 

BTW I have posted many pics of my house my cabin my land my trucks my sleds my bikes my campers my sxs my boats  even my wife who was making a living as a model when we were married 23 yrs ago .

You a few pics of some shitty chainsaws and your gimp mask a shot of some shitty roof and some pics from a 80s Montgomery wards catalog.  Fucking old lonely broke ass looser . Worst part is you know it .only people  obsessed with money are poor and think it  matters . 

Just fucking pathetic 

Edited by Ez ryder

25 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Who is the insecure looser obsessed with others accomplishments? Oh yeah that is you looser. 

BTW I have posted many pics of my hose my cabin my land my trucks my sleds my campers my sxs my boats  even my wife who was making a living as a model when we were married 23 yrs ago .

You a few pics of some shitty chainsaws and your gimp mask a shot of some shitty roof and some pics from a 80s Montgomery wards catalog.  Fucking old lonely broke ass looser . Wort part is you know it only people  obsessed with money are poor and think it  matters . 

Just fucking pathetic 

@Polaris 550 you just got owned to the maximum maxxxx!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sled_Hed said:

@Polaris 550 you just got owned to the maximum maxxxx!

Wrong. If he takes the TNW CHALLENGE and wins, then OK I got owned. But until then I OWN him. 

Posts are only words....they mean nothing. DOCUMENTED TNW is the only thing that counts. 

I want the chance to smash him down financially. Problem is, he won't stand up to me. 

He just keeps posting like a little girl, with a sandy vagina from the town beach.  

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wrong. If he takes the TNW CHALLENGE and wins, then OK I got owned. But until then I OWN him. 

Posts are only words....they mean nothing. DOCUMENTED TNW is the only thing that counts. 

I want the chance to smash him down financially. Problem is, he won't stand up to me. 

He just keeps posting like a little girl, with a sandy vagina from the town beach.  

How about I challenge you to the SNW challenge.  Who owns more snowmobiles and parts. Don't flake!

1 minute ago, Sled_Hed said:

How about I challenge you to the SNW challenge.  Who owns more snowmobiles and parts. Don't flake!

Sleds parts!! LMMFAO!!! Who even cares!!!   

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Post are only words ? Take ur own posts for instance, there only words !!!

:owned:

2 hours ago, The One said:

Post are only words ? Take ur own posts for instance, there only words !!!

:owned:

Mine are a legitimate challenge. DickRyder won't PM me, so we can get this thing going. He lives in fear of my power.

I'm too powerful for him, he won't stand up to me, all he does is make stupid posts every day. 

He won't take my challenge, but yet he won't concede either. He's like Trump....................LOSER, BUT WON'T CONCEDE.