Check your account email address ×

Biden Dumping Harris???

jtssrx

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

We’re you guys disappointed JFK jr didn’t show up in Dallas…..lol

Nice deflection.......the 11 dipshit Qtards who showed up and thought JFK was coming still have a higher IQ than you. 

Now thats fucking disappointment.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

So you did go…lmao

Never believed in Q . 

Can go back to HCS over 2 years ago and I always said the whole movement was bullshit nonsense and was most likely counter intelligence to make all Trump voters look bad. More propaganda. Plain and obvious. Yet it still worked because most Americans are stupid fucks like you. 

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I suppose they could setup a gallows in front of the Capitol and hang the VP.

Nah that would never happen…..wait what?

I missed a hanging ? 
lololololololol

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I suppose they could setup a gallows in front of the Capitol and hang the VP.

Nah that would never happen…..wait what?

So you now are having envisions about hanging a Black Women? 

You're a full blown closet racist no doubt. Like most "Democrats" 

Edited by EvilBird

14 minutes ago, CFM said:

You stfu superlightweight cotton stuffed up the nostrils double mask wearing clown.

Hey Moultonboro Midget, any time you wanna' take the TNW CHALLENGE, let me know.

Big-shot Baja 23 Boy!! 

Come on Pussy, let's see how big you really are, Winni Waterfront bitch!!!

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Moultonboro Midget, any time you wanna' take the TNW CHALLENGE, let me know.

Big-shot Baja 23 Boy!! 

Come on Pussy, let's see how big you really are, Winni Waterfront bitch!!!

Your immense jealousy is showing again...

Leaky gas 5hp Outboard Clown

• Haha 1

Laughable

Probably why you chose to be a clown..

Btw: last night going out to dinner in Laconia I drove by your lawn chair spot where you sit on public land (near weirs bridge across from Thurstons) to watch me and my friends drive by in our boats. Lololololol And yeh, I chuckled. Wife asked why i was chuckling. I reminded her of you this summer where a bunch if us laughed about you. She chuckled and looked down to where you sit.

lolol sad, sad, clown. Lolol

Edited by CFM
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CFM said:

Laughable

Btw: last bight going out to dinner I drove by your lawn chair spot where you sit on public land (near weirs bridge across from Thurstons) to watch ne and my friends drive by in our boats. Lololololol And yeh, I chuckled. Wife asked why i was chuckling. I reminded her of you this summer where a bunch if us laughed about you. She chuckled and looked down where you sit.

No it's not across from Thurston's. We sit on the wall, at the Weirs Channel, right next to the beach. 

We watch the boats go by in front of us, and we listen to the FUKKA RICANS from ManchWowzer and Lawrence, blasting their stinking music, while they take over the Weirs Beach, and drive all the whites off. 

11 minutes ago, CFM said:

Laughable

Btw: last bight going out to dinner I drove by your lawn chair spot where you sit on public land (near weirs bridge across from Thurstons) to watch ne and my friends drive by in our boats. Lololololol And yeh, I chuckled. Wife asked why i was chuckling. I reminded her of you this summer where a bunch if us laughed about you. She chuckled and looked down where you sit.

If your wife knew what I was worth, she'd throw you overboard at " THE WITCHES " !!!    LMMFAO!!! 

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No it's not across from Thurston's. We sit on the wall, at the Weirs Channel, right next to the beach. 

We watch the boats go by in front of us, and we listen to the FUKKA RICANS from ManchWowzer and Lawrence, blasting their stinking music, while they take over the Weirs Beach, and drive all the whites off. 

Yeh, right across the street from thurstons upper level,  I get it. At the beach, beginning of channel, just before bridge. Go by it all the time. I boat all the time. I live here and boat and ride sleds here as much as humanly possible. You just visit once in a while, in your chair. 

I feel bad for those that have to sit next to you. Must take all the fun out of it.

Now that I know what you and your ‘brunette broad’ look like I’ll make sure to look for you as we pass by. This should be fun and quite a laugh.

Your such a dumb clown. 

Go pull out your polaroids and make like Al Bundy, even thiugh you had nothing to brag about.

#neverarealcopbutalwaysarealclown

Edited by CFM

6 minutes ago, CFM said:

Yeh, right across the street from thurstons upper level,  I get it. At the beach, beginning of channel, just before bridge. Go by it all the time. I boat all the time. I live here and boat and ride sleds here as much as humanly possible. You just visit once in a while, in your chair. 

I feel bad for those that have to sit next to you. Must take all the fun out of it.

Now that I know what you and your ‘brunette broad’ look like I’ll make sure to look for you as we pass by. This should be fun and quite a laugh.

Your such a dumb clown. 

Go pull out your polaroids and make like Al Bundy, even thiugh you had nothing to brag about.

#neverarealcopbutalwaysarealclown

I'm gonna mix up a batch of " SPECIAL PUDDIN' " for you when you go by. I'll remove the small nozzle from my pump sprayer, and when you go by and laugh at me, I'll douse you with UNCLE ZNOTTY'S GARLIC/ ONION COMBO !!!! 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm gonna mix up a batch of " SPECIAL PUDDIN' " for you when you go by. I'll remove the small nozzle from my pump sprayer, and when you go by and laugh at me, I'll douse you with UNCLE ZNOTTY'S GARLIC/ ONION COMBO !!!! 

You can do better than that. Other clowns are not inpressed by you either.

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He's eluding to the January 6th Super Dooper Deadly Insurrection that offended him so badly 

I know. But no hanging. Lol. In their minds I’m sure there where many.

18 minutes ago, CFM said:

What do you think about Harris, clown ?

I already posted it several times, Lake Clown. 

Both Biden and Harris are a fucking abomination, and it is un-believable to me that those two fuck-sticks are running my life, and this country.