Check your account email address ×

Oh look Pfizer releases covid pill “it’s ivermectin”

jtssrx

13 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Says the guy who believes the world is flat.  

:fishing: triggered 

it’s hilarious that you think bringing up flat earth bothers me. 

:lmao:

Edited by jtssrx

Just now, Deephaven said:

I know it doesn't bother you, that is what is so funny to everyone with a brain.

It’s funny that you think believing the heliocentric model implies you have a brain 😂

39 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It’s funny that you think believing the heliocentric model implies you have a brain 😂

Gave you the chance before, but you ran away from the thread.  Refute Newton's universal law of gravitation with ANY math that can support it.  Every action on this planet with any mass follows the equation perfectly which by default refutes the flat earth nonsense.  If you have any basis you can explain why....or run away again.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Gave you the chance before, but you ran away from the thread.  Refute Newton's universal law of gravitation with ANY math that can support it.  Every action on this planet with any mass follows the equation perfectly which by default refutes the flat earth nonsense.  If you have any basis you can explain why....or run away again.

No one ran. You kept repeating the heliocentric model nonsense that’s all Theories. I was always open to a fair discussion. You and many other wanted to personally attack me because it made you feel better about yourself and your beliefs. There was no need to continue that conversation. 

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.” – Mark Twain.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

No one ran. You kept repeating the heliocentric model nonsense that’s all Theories. I was always open to a fair discussion. You and many other wanted to personally attack me because it made you feel better about yourself and your beliefs. There was no need to continue that conversation. 

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.” – Mark Twain.

Well yes, you are proposing something that is as wrong as 2+2=7 which is something that you should be made fun of.  Super easy to continue if you are capable.  Explain how this is wrong on earth.  

VYRFeXz.png

Or if it is right and the flat earth nonsense can be explained by it as well please enlighten us.  It is a rudimentary and very simple calculation to prove the formula.  It is a prerequisite to understand the simple math before taking any 200 level Physics class.  Since you are all enlightened and know better share.  

• Like 1