Check your account email address ×

Minnesota kid does good.

4 hours ago, ckf said:

There are a few out there that I find interesting. Have you seen "Truck House Life" ? It's a guy in Alaska that built a cabin on the back of his truck. He isn't the best at video or editing, but I like to see some of the locations that he goes.

There's another one that I can't think of that remodeled an old truck camper that does a great job with video and editing. I think he is in California.

Sailing Parley Revival is a channel that I enjoy. The guy is a New Zealander that is rehabbing a Lagoon 450 catamaran that survived a hurricane. His eventual goal it to sail around the world. He's a very knowledgeable young guy that knows his shit when it comes to boats. Some of the automotive channels are pretty cool as well. 

• Gold Member

Is it any wonder the pedo Joe Voter likes watching YT video's of young twinks traveling and living out of vans, boats, and pickups??? 

🤢🤢🤢🤢

:lol:

Edited by EvilBird

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Sailing Parley Revival is a channel that I enjoy. The guy is a New Zealander that is rehabbing a Lagoon 450 catamaran that survived a hurricane. His eventual goal it to sail around the world. He's a very knowledgeable young guy that knows his shit when it comes to boats. Some of the automotive channels are pretty cool as well. 

same