Check your account email address ×

Florida has the lowest covid infection rate in the country

jtssrx

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Temporary. 

Lol from the guy who falls over him self to post counterys with high vax numbers who's cases fell .

Buy when it is Florida 

TEMPOARY

don't worry no one notices the pattern of spin 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

You guys are a fucking riot! It's fake news unless it's something that you agree with.  :lol:

Well, apparently, when covid cases go up in Florida, Republican Desantis is to be tar and feathered!  When they go down, meh…it’s the weather. :lol:
Im not sure what’s funnier….the twisting of narratives to stay on the agenda or, the fact they think nobody is noticing the absolute absurd idiocy while they do it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, apparently, when covid cases go up in Florida, Republican Desantis is to be tar and feathered!  When they go down, meh…it’s the weather. :lol:
Im not sure what’s funnier….the twisting of narratives to stay on the agenda or, the fact they think nobody is noticing the absolute absurd idiocy while they do it.

Oh i think it is not just the twisting of the narratives that is funny . The best part imho is the clowns like MC and the spin Master him self that not only fall for it every time but continue to tow the line and stand behind the latest golepost and not ever realize it has been moved again . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nice deflection :lol:What I said is a fact. Unless it fits your beliefs it's fake news. If it does fit your narrative it's believable. You can't have your cake and eat it too. :lol:

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So this is about defending the DeSantis the hopeful one. Trump is gonna crush the little Italian. You know this….right? 

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Nice deflection :lol:What I said is a fact. Unless it fits your beliefs it's fake news. If it does fit your narrative it's believable. You can't have your cake and eat it too. :lol:

I shall have my cake AND eat it too!  :lmao:

Pssst…I don’t post any “news” articles.  

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

So this is about defending the DeSantis the hopeful one. Trump is gonna crush the little Italian. You know this….right? 

No, it’s about pointing out liberal fucking idiocy.

”It’s da weather.”

:lol2:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I shall have my cake AND eat it too!  :lmao:

Pssst…I don’t post any “news” articles.  

I tried once but it gave me a belly ache :lol:

Maybe not but you beat the drum when others do if it fits your narrative :bc:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I tried once but it gave me a belly ache :lol:

Maybe not but you beat the drum when others do if it fits your narrative :bc:

You missed all the “Florida has the highest covid rates….Cuz DesNatis…..and Drunmph!!!!”

Now, lowest rates….meh, weather.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, X2700 said:

The number of people moving to florida is crazy!!wonder when they will close up the border!!😁

I bet that covid scare slowed them down!!!

They all heard covid was gonna kill everyone there and figured it was better to move there than live in some liberal run, fear mongering, mandating shithole state.

Weird!

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Better question .

Why did you not post this ?

You love to post declining covid cases .

Oh that's right that is only in high percentage vaccinated states and counterys.  Like Maine lol oops

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

But you blamed him then and now, it’s the weather???  So, were you lying then or are you lying now?  Do you know the difference?

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

But this summer it was all the goveners fault.  Hell in this place there were calls for his removal from office .

But that was then this is now and it is just the weather