Check your account email address ×

Darwinian.

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Thing is western central  Idaho is fast becoming Jackson like and all your liberal heros from CA and WA are more than likely bringing there sickness in to town with them 

18 hours ago, akvanden said:

Hey, at least they’re not arguing about it not being true, so maybe, progress? 

What that the ice is swamped ? Like it said a already busy icu.  What policy's do you think are a massive player in weeks back logs to see a doctor this year  resulting in swamped icu accross America 

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

Kaylee's a babe.  Kind of reminds me of that judge from Britain's got Talent. 

download - 2021-09-17T064435.410.jpg

She's OK, but I'm not sure about her nose, from the side. It might be a bit big. Her two front teeth look a bit too big. If you look closely, I believe she has adult orthodontics, which don't show too well.

Yeah, I'd take her but then again, I'm 74, 40 pounds overweight, and take shits in a cardboard box in a chicken coop, so there's that.    :wtf::wtf::wtf:

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

She's OK, but I'm not sure about her nose, from the side. It might be a bit big. Her two front teeth look a bit too big. If you look closely, I believe she has adult orthodontics, which don't show too well.

Yeah, I'd take her but then again, I'm 74, 40 pounds overweight, and take shits in a cardboard box in a chicken coop, so there's that.    :wtf::wtf::wtf:

I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get the shit pics everyone else did :sad: