Check your account email address ×

The truth

f7ben

5 minutes ago, Back Country Rebel said:

I sent you a text when I signed up back in December.  No surprise you never looked at it. :flush: 

LOL, "Current Sled: SkiDoo" threw me off. :bc:

7 hours ago, SSFB said:

Who is Back Country Rebel? 

glad I'm not the only one who didn't know until recently. I've been calling him "back woods hick" and shit. had I known that I'd have added "gnome" on the end of it. :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

• 3 months later...
On 1/16/2017 at 5:14 PM, SSFB said:

Slinger, 

Tell us what you think about the payment details on the link off the ebay ad.

After all, you thought it was an "owned" when the buyer showed a picture that made it look like Bhen was lying about the methods accepted for full payment.

:snack:

Slinger?????

Just now, Snoslinger said:

where's this big scammer's response? 

:lol:

read the first page moron ....our whole conversation is right there. You called me a liar and then had to backpedal like a little bitch :lol:

did i ever question the ad? no. because it's irrevelant. all i said was that alone does not prove the guy was a scammer. you'd make a terrible prosecutor :lol:

bullshit , you went off calling owned and calling me a liar when that stupid dupe posted some random payment terms ....you are the dumbest motherfucker here and everyone knows it :lol: 

On 1/16/2017 at 4:30 PM, f7ben said:

I already let it go , I refunded his money etc. For the record it seems that these people more or less just dont know how things work. I would have bet anything they were scammers but in hindsight they were just new to ebay and internet purchasing. That doesnt mean that they didnt screw me out of time and money because they did ....but I let it go.

my god you are a fucking fool. even said it yourself 

:lmao:

you couldn't like a bigger idiot if you tried. thanks for bringing this up again dude :bc:

my god you are a fucking fool. even said it yourself 

you couldn't like a bigger idiot if you tried. thanks for bringing this up again dude :bc:

hey retard ......they may have been scammers or maybe they were idiots ....they acted as scammers and fucked me out of several hundred bucks and a bunch of time and I acted totally appropriately 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

hey retard ......they may have been scammers or maybe they were idiots ....they acted as scammers and fucked me out of several hundred bucks and a bunch of time and I acted totally appropriately 

are you a little mental? serious question. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

are you a little mental? serious question. 

the whole entire forum saw it my way ....you were literally the only single person here that saw that your way. I could post that account on 100 different sites and no single person is going to agree with you. Because you are a fucking retard that has basically zero life experience. Now go drain some tranny fluid and over fill an oil pan dumb fuck :lol: 

Edited by f7ben

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the whole entire forum saw it my way ....you were literally the only single person here that saw that your way. I could post that account on 100 different sites and no single person is going to agree with you. Because you are a fucking retard that has basically zero life experience. Now go drain some tranny fluid and over fill an oil pan dumb fuck :lol: 

no the entire forum did not. but, as is usually the case, you ad your little band of fellow dumbfucks jump on the sinking ship with you. slinger won, again. sbyl.

For the record it seems that these people more or less just dont know how things work. I would have bet anything they were scammers but in hindsight they were just new to ebay and internet purchasing

that's almost sig worthy

no the entire forum did not. but, as is usually the case, you ad your little band of fellow dumbfucks jump on the sinking ship with you. slinger won, again. sbyl.

For the record it seems that these people more or less just dont know how things work. I would have bet anything they were scammers but in hindsight they were just new to ebay and internet purchasing

that's almost sig worthy

nope , you're an idiot.....you were wrong and everyone called you on it again. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

what was i wrong about?

whether it was a scam or not

that I flew off the handle and was a dick for no reason

that you couldnt easily get scammed on that transaction and have absolutely zero recourse

that I lied as you accused me countless times

and that the buyer started an account here of which we have 0 proof

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

whether it was a scam or not

that I flew off the handle and was a dick for no reason

that you couldnt easily get scammed on that transaction and have absolutely zero recourse

that I lied as you accused me countless times

and that the buyer started an account here of which we have 0 proof

you admitted it was not a scam you fucking retard. that was my entire argument.

you were

never said such a thing

maybe

so they just came from nowhere?