Check your account email address ×

Ok faggots

29 minutes ago, snatchslayer said:

Who wants to come replace my deck belt on my mower lol. Ill provide the rye and food 

That's not really that bad of a job. 

Replacing the DRIVE BELT/TRANSMISSION belt on a CUB CADET really sucks. I have that down to about 30-35 minutes. 

Just remember/ or write down how the belt goes around the pulleys. 

I would drop the deck, clean it all out, check the blades/sharpen, lube all the grease fittings, and then replace your belt. 

Get the deck back on, and you are good to go. 

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Replacing the DRIVE BELT/TRANSMISSION belt on a CUB CADET really sucks. I have that down to about 30-35 minutes. 

I would drop the deck, clean it all out, check the blades/sharpen, lube all the grease fittings, and then replace your belt. 

Its easy. I know. But I have a fractured arm lol. So I ain't doing repairs for a bit lol 

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Go modern its called PTO !!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snatchslayer said:

Its easy. I know. But I have a fractured arm lol. So I ain't doing repairs for a bit lol 

What would the dealer want to do that? 

What a hassle. Bring the machine over, wait for it to get done. Go pick it up. God only knows what they would charge. 

Do you have anybody nearby, that could muscle that deck around for ya'? 

It would be worth it to give somebody 30-40 bucks for about a half an hour, to do the heavy work. 

6 minutes ago, snatchslayer said:

Don't even THINK of moving that deck. Those bastids are HEAVY. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

What would the dealer want to do that? 

What a hassle. Bring the machine over, wait for it to get done. Go pick it up. God only knows what they would charge. 

Do you have anybody nearby, that could muscle that deck around for ya'? 

It would be worth it to give somebody 30-40 bucks for about a half an hour, to do the heavy work. 

I have a buddy down the road that can do it. Waiting to hear back from him . Like fuck if I take it to a shop 🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, snatchslayer said:

When I pull out the deck, overhaul it, and muscle it back, I am kind of beat. NOT FUN!!!

1 hour ago, snatchslayer said:

Boy I feel like a useless tit.... had my 70 year old farmer neighbor come pull the blown belt off the mower lol.  But I guess its ok cause I help him a lot too ....gotta love karma 

If it makes you feel any better there is no such thing as a useless tit :thumbsup: