Check your account email address ×

gonna call it......

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

tom, are you a little suspicious of how tillerson came to be trump's SOS pick, out of nowhere? surely you're aware of his ties to Russia, exxon's plans to team up with Russia, etc....

I think Tillerson is a great leader and I support him for SOS.  I also recognize his ties with Russia and their many dealings with Exxon, BP, Chevron and a whole host of other oil companies.  I totally support Russia working with American oil giants to explore and produce their vast reserves.  I support buying oil from Russia rather than some shit hole country in the middle east.  If I were king I would immediately broker deals to begin importing oil from Russia and stop all imports from the ME.  

In my opinion we need to become much more friendly with Russia.  Solidarity with Russia is the only way we will defeat China.  And that day is coming without question.  

6 minutes ago, Back Country Rebel said:

I think Tillerson is a great leader and I support him for SOS.  I also recognize his ties with Russia and their many dealings with Exxon, BP, Chevron and a whole host of other oil companies.  I totally support Russia working with American oil giants to explore and produce their vast reserves.  I support buying oil from Russia rather than some shit hole country in the middle east.  If I were king I would immediately broker deals to begin importing oil from Russia and stop all imports from the ME.  

In my opinion we need to become much more friendly with Russia.  Solidarity with Russia is the only way we will defeat China.  And that day is coming without question.  

so you think he was picked for those reasons? do you think all this was "planned", from the Russia hacking, to trump winning, tio picking tillerson....

Just now, Back Country Rebel said:

And that grilling from Little Marco was just for show.  Tillerson will be confirmed no problem. :bc:  

I suspect he will too by those spineless bastards in DC, even if they clearly see the writing on the wall.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

what do you think is going to happen with the quest to find alternatives with these clowns running the show?

Dude, I'm unemployed now.  All I'm looking for is cheap gas, cheap diesel and cheap jet fuel.  Anything to save a few $$$ when take our trips to Asia and Europe and everywhere else.  It's also nice to save a few bucks filling up the gas guzzling motorhome.  

It's all about me now.  Fuck everyone else.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Back Country Rebel said:

Dude, I'm unemployed now.  All I'm looking for is cheap gas, cheap diesel and cheap jet fuel.  Anything to save a few $$$ when take our trips to Asia and Europe and everywhere else.  It's also nice to save a few bucks filling up the gas guzzling motorhome.  

:bc:  

10 minutes ago, Back Country Rebel said:

:lmao: at least you're being honest

even admitted to you I changed my mind on Hillary, knowing full well I'd take a lot of heat for it. any of you cunts ever do something like that? hell no. Christ you can't even admit regretting trump now, already, when I know some of you do :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

what do you think is going to happen with the quest to find alternatives with these clowns running the show?

Yeah they're the clowns....look in a mirror New York Bozo.

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Christ you can't even admit regretting trump now, already, when I know some of you do :lol:

I'll let you know in 4 years. Until then I'm giving this guy a shot. Swing and a miss.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I'll let you know in 4 years. Until then I'm giving this guy a shot. Swing and a miss.

Still President Elect and Slinger thinks there are regrets.....off the fucking rails.

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm always honest. I may not be correct all the time, but I've never been dishonest in here. no reason to. so, do you agree with tom?

Lol' yours and the Liars intellectual dishonesty is well documented here 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

got any links to my dishonesty? i noticed you skipped the question, again.....

Lol:lol:your intellectual dishonesty along with McLiars blatant lies are well shown i your history of defending the left

On 1/14/2017 at 11:02 PM, f7ben said:

yup....good ole kneeshot. Cant figure out how paypal and ebay works but can call global policy issues like negrodamus

:owned:

On 1/14/2017 at 11:07 PM, f7ben said:

dude ....I've been reading slingerisms for 10 fucking years :lol: guy literally cant change his own oil but he's one of my favorite characters from all the years of this shit

Truly is a fucking moron