Check your account email address ×

As one of the most liberal states in America breaks its records

• Gold Member

And vaccines don’t appearing to be working anymore this liberal state is promoting a treatment for Covid as a way to lessen strain on its over run health system.  Same treatment that Trump promoted last year as a treatment for Covid.  

It almost looking like Trump was never wrong during his presidency as time marches on a reveals the truth.

https://www.kdrv.com/content/news/Oregon-hits-new-record-high-for-daily-cases-with-more-than-3200-575190011.html
Monoclonal antibody treatments have the potential to save lives and relieve the burden currently placed on Oregon’s health care system. The treatment is now available in both subcutaneous (an injection) and intravenous form," OHA said. "One monoclonal antibody treatment is currently available in Oregon through Health and Human Services for free and has proven to be effective against the Delta variant."

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Can’t wait to see the replies from the site twats after they’ve been given their correct talking points.

I was spinning through my Sirius dial yesterday driving, and listened to a little NPR, MSNBC, Patriot, POTUS, etc..  I am so fucking sick of liberals.  Jesus, does anyone out there actually listen to some of the shit that comes out of their mouths?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I was spinning through my Sirius dial yesterday driving, and listened to a little NPR, MSNBC, Patriot, POTUS, etc..  I am so fucking sick of liberals.  Jesus, does anyone out there actually listen to some of the shit that comes out of their mouths?

It is just constant deception, isn't it?

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It is just constant deception, isn't it?

They spin up some fantastical yarns and and spread them to their masses, who then spew them like repeating sock puppets, like those talking GI Joes we used to have as kids.