Check your account email address ×

Everyone says that Americans are the biggest assholes as tourists

Rod

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Chinese are the most racist, they even admit to it as a badge of courage.

But Eurotrash are by far the biggest assholes.

Well asians do have the most white privilege

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

If you think Americans are bad tourists, you don't travel much.  The Chinese own that by a mile.  Go almost anywhere in Europe and they are now super happy if you are an American.  They don't want to talk to you, but they know if they take care of you they will get a tip.  The Chinese act like aristocrats, fuck up all their shit, take selfies of everything, and are obnoxious fucks.  As for the Euro's the Germans are the most entitled and frustrating, but there are lots of countries that have way worse tourists than Americans.  That being said, based on our politics they all think we are generally the dumbest population in the world though.

The most belligerent and rude are Eastern Europeans. Drunk (which they are 85%of the time) or sober. It really doesn’t matter. 

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

The Chinese own that by a mile.

My Jamaican friend is in his 60's and he told me they hate Chinese people more than anyone in Jamaica. They are now buying up vacation homes there. 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The most belligerent and rude are Eastern Europeans. Drunk (which they are 85%of the time) or sober. It really doesn’t matter. 

I lived in Russia for nearly 6 months and couldn't disagree more...not on the drunk part, but the belligerent and rude.  Go travel in ANY famous European city and you will find yourself hating the rude, selfy shooting Chinese more than anything else by far.  In the past 10 years I have retired 2 passports and have spent a TON of time traveling.  People everywhere now love American tourists...even in Paris, which is hilarious because 15 years ago that was not at all the case.

Edited by Deephaven

28 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I lived in Russia for nearly 6 months and couldn't disagree more...not on the drunk part, but the belligerent and rude.  Go travel in ANY famous European city and you will find yourself hating the rude, selfy shooting Chinese more than anything else by far.  In the past 10 years I have retired 2 passports and have spent a TON of time traveling.  People everywhere now love American tourists...even in Paris, which is hilarious because 15 years ago that was not at all the case.

Eastern Europe covers a large area. Even in Russia you can travel 500 miles and you’ll find a totally different mindset. I’ve got a ton of Russians and Estonians in my family. Rude, argumentative, and loud. They are funny as fuck though.