Check your account email address ×

Republican religious hypocrisy

Does anyone else find it bizarre how right wing Christian nut jobs condemn Muslims and Sharia law (which is government by religion) and then in their next breath says the problem with America is we have taken god out if schools and govt? All the while preaching about the intent of the founding fathers when they afforded us our rights. Even tho the founding fathers were adamant about NOT being governed by religion. Bizarre...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Does anyone else find it bizarre how right wing Christian nut jobs condemn Muslims and Sharia law (which is government by religion) and then in their next breath says the problem with America is we have taken god out if schools and govt? All the while preaching about the intent of the founding fathers when they afforded us our rights. Even tho the founding fathers were adamant about NOT being governed by religion. Bizarre...

That's not bizarre....it's just ignorant hypocrisy at the highest level.  

Christianity was formed 300 years after Christ died. Then the Catholic Church (thru govt) forced people across Europe to the church. Thru war, torture and murder. So if people want to follow Christ, then they should actually research what Christ was about. Because you can't be "pro life" and also be "pro war". You can't be charitable and turn your back on the sick and hungry. You can't love your neighbor and force your convictions on him. 

I know many good Christians but the most self professed Christians I know are the least Christ like.

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Christianity was formed 300 years after Christ died. Then the Catholic Church (thru govt) forced people across Europe to the church. Thru war, torture and murder. So if people want to follow Christ, then they should actually research what Christ was about. Because you can't be "pro life" and also be "pro war". You can't be charitable and turn your back on the sick and hungry. You can't love your neighbor and force your convictions on him. 

I know many good Christians but the most self professed Christians I know are the least Christ like.

Nice post.  Well done!  :bc:

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Why the hell can't I be against killing innocent unborn babies but yet want to watch z kick some ass?

You can, it's just not a Christian thing to do... :bc: