Check your account email address ×

Hospitals are so overwhelmed.....

1 hour ago, Anler said:

We had a contract to covert McCormick Place into a hospital over flow area for COVID patients. We did not log one hour there... 

But, the important question is, did you still get paid anyways ?????

Edited by Frostynuts

1 minute ago, Plissken said:

Sticking with the gym analogy it depends how much effort you put in.  Curling 5lb dumbbells won’t get the same results as 50lb ones.  So if all you got was a runny nose your immune system probably didn’t get as thoroughly stressed as others.  Did you at least get a fever?  

Nothin.  And I was in close contact with AT LEAST half a dozen people who tested positive days after the contact.  Three people on my pool team got sick (Scattered over 5 weeks), and one that got sick, continued to sleep with her boyfriend, and he never got anything.  So who fucking knows.  We have conveniently forgotten what we were all told over a year ago.  Some people just simply won't get sick from the Covid!  Positive test or not.... I have no idea if I am one of them, but I would be absolutely shocked if I have not been exposed.  Hell, a week before MN went into lockdown in early March of 2020, one of the guys in my riding group was coughing and hacking all over the place in one of the local establishments we stopped for lunch in Northern MN.  Of the 10 of us there, one got sick besides that guy hacking on us all, who tested positive once he got home.  

This is why I would like to get an antibody test, free from the Gov't, just like the shot - I'm not paying $129 for something I probably already know.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Frostynuts said:

But, the important question is, did you still get paid anyways ?????

No. It was a time and materials contract so we were not able to bill for it. Bummer i know LOL