Do you know how stupid you look?

The 

Overwhelming

IRONY!!!!!

Thank you for not be smart enough to run away:lol: 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, BadaBing444 said:

It's going to get interesting, a lot of medical personnel are refusing the Jab.

Nurses are already burnt out…. It’s going to get worse on those that jabbed and are going to lose a significant portion of there coworkers further increasing load and burn out

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

He’s an amazing creature, really.

Easiest guy to own on the forum.....I should stop but its too much fun.  

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Easiest guy to own on the forum.....I should stop but its too much fun.  

He owns the majority of himself.  Anything we buy is just a small daily percentage.  Still, it’s fun knowing he represents this country’s top shelf idiots.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He owns the majority of himself.  Anything we buy is just a small daily percentage.  Still, it’s fun knowing he represents this country’s top shelf idiots.

Going to have to start agreeing with the baby-boomer haters on here simply on the fact that MC is a representative of them.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Going to have to start agreeing with the baby-boomer haters on here simply on the fact that MC is a representative of them.  :lol:  

I can get down with that.  Although, he’s a special creature.

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Do you know how stupid you look?

Ahhh....he’s spot on and you’ve been wrong 100%. I think it’s time to give up the charade here. It’s tired. 

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

1 in four in the Chicago area.

25% in hospitals is average is my guess nation wide.  3 hospitals/health systems in my area are requiring the jab here in a few months.  1 hospital is not.  400 percent increase in applicants at the health system that is not requiring it that will be fully staffed.  3 others a struggling and nurses are seeing extremely crazy patient loads.  They are already burnt out and those remaining are going to be slammed.  If you have something and can travel medical tourism is going to be the only way to get quality healthcare for a US resident with the upcoming mandates.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

25% in hospitals is average is my guess nation wide.  3 hospitals/health systems in my area are requiring the jab here in a few months.  1 hospital is not.  400 percent increase in applicants at the health system that is not requiring it that will be fully staffed.  3 others a struggling and nurses are seeing extremely crazy patient loads.  They are already burnt out and those remaining are going to be slammed.  If you have something and can travel medical tourism is going to be the only way to get quality healthcare for a US resident with the upcoming mandates.

I’ve already posted this in another thread.  Less than 45% of the US took the Jab. That’s going to be a lot of people voting with their wallet.  The bed availability says we slowed the spread and the hospitals are going to go broke with these numbers.

B254926A-D336-46DD-B03E-4C39C413EC96.png

Posted this when it was initially going.   Guy who runs my S&R dept's wife worked at UofI hospitals in clinics.   They were sending patients home by the 100's to prep for all the covid cases.   The whole time complete wings sat dark as it never occurred.

Sure some hospitals were at or near capacity but a lot were not and the push of the panic button that never came to fruition likely made some HC workers rethink whether or not to get the jab.    

19 hours ago, BadaBing444 said:

It's going to get interesting, a lot of medical personnel are refusing the Jab.

A SHITLOAD of the nursing staff at our hospitals got one , as directed, and will not be going back for a second.  whats that say about these   "safe" vaccines?

these are the people working with covid patients daily.    what could they know about anything   right.

45 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Posted this when it was initially going.   Guy who runs my S&R dept's wife worked at UofI hospitals in clinics.   They were sending patients home by the 100's to prep for all the covid cases.   The whole time complete wings sat dark as it never occurred.

Sure some hospitals were at or near capacity but a lot were not and the push of the panic button that never came to fruition likely made some HC workers rethink whether or not to get the jab.    

We had a contract to covert McCormick Place into a hospital over flow area for COVID patients. We did not log one hour there... 

27 minutes ago, old indy said:

A SHITLOAD of the nursing staff at our hospitals got one , as directed, and will not be going back for a second.  whats that say about these   "safe" vaccines?

these are the people working with covid patients daily.    what could they know about anything   right.

Talked to 2 friends this past weekend at our trailer. Both received the 2nd shot a couple/few weeks ago and both said if they had to do it over again, both wouldn't as they were so sick both actually thought they were going to die. One is a PSW in a old age home that has had zero covid cases to date. It was strongly suggested she get the vaccines.

My wife's father, who is 93 and lives with his other daughter, has a PSW come into the home 2-3 times a week and to date she has not received one shot. My SIL, who has had at least one jab, (likely 2 now) does not like this fact one bit but surprisingly has backed off on her vaccine stance quite a bit lately. Only a guess, but I'd say, after she has likely listened to this PSW's stories and info, she now has a different opinion about them? 

• Like 1

You definitely want to feel you’re immune system kicking in pretty hard for a day or two after the second shot, that response is a good thing.  That’s what’s building your antibodies and burning the long term memory into your B and T cells.  Similarly, if you had very little symptoms to a natural covid case you’ve built less immunity than someone with a more severe case.

I get it though, people naturally turn away from pain and inconvenience.  It’s like people who hit the gym for the first time and then feel sore the next day so they don’t go back.  Uh, yeah, that’s your body repairing itself from the damage you did the day before and ultimately it will grow back stronger.  

2 minutes ago, Plissken said:

You definitely want to feel you’re immune system kicking in pretty hard for a day or two after the second shot, that response is a good thing.  That’s what’s building your antibodies and burning the long term memory into your B and T cells.  Similarly, if you had very little symptoms to a natural covid case you’ve built less immunity than someone with a more severe case.

I get it though, people naturally turn away from pain and inconvenience.  It’s like people who hit the gym for the first time and then feel sore the next day so they don’t go back.  Uh, yeah, that’s your body repairing itself from the damage you did the day before and ultimately it will grow back stronger.  

So using the gym analogy, the more people with Covid that I have been exposed to, the better my personal immune system should be?  Huh, maybe that's why I never had any symptoms.... Oh wait, I have had a runny nose a few times in the last year plus.

Edited by Mag6240

5 minutes ago, Mag6240 said:

So using the gym analogy, the more people with Covid that I have been exposed to, the better my personal immune system should be?  Huh, maybe that's why I never had any symptoms.... Oh wait, I have had a runny nose a few times in the last year plus.

Sticking with the gym analogy it depends how much effort you put in.  Curling 5lb dumbbells won’t get the same results as 50lb ones.  So if all you got was a runny nose your immune system probably didn’t get as thoroughly stressed as others.  Did you at least get a fever?