Check your account email address ×

Fucking cocksucking banker fucks

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, because you're afraid of me!! FAGGOT!! :owned:

Does ur dump , sport white siding ? Prove me wrong , pics of house all the way around and yes not another house lmmfao !! 

3 minutes ago, The One said:

Does ur dump , sport white siding ? Prove me wrong , pics of house all the way around and yes not another house lmmfao !! 

You fukkin quueeer-bait, I've probably posted more pics on this site than any body else!! 

STFU!! FAGGOT!!   :owned:

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh another thing. You're in Wisconsin? I'll  pay your airfare to Manchester. I'll take the GDT. If I flunk, the poly-grapher will hand you a check for 10Gs. If I pass, you will be strapped into a chair, and I will hit you twice to your face. OK, big-mouth cock sucker, swallower of negro men's cum????  

You just proved my point, your confused that this is one of your gay hook up sites.   I get it, most of us are in the bag at this point but not bill cosby in the “bag”.   
sorry bud, it’s not my fault you have a name with 550( anybody who’s willing to attach that to their screen name likes it in the ass with all the issues that those motors have) I have zero idea of the rest of what you said. Me, like most of these sites don’t speak cum dumpster.  What I got was your a butt packer who likes mag lights in their ass.   Sorry if I misunderstood you but that’s I’ll I got.  You like mag lights in your ass and dream of fucking the same sex , correct?

have you ever worked for the Catholic Church by chance

Edited by Mark32786
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Mark32786 said:

You just proved my point, your confused that this is one of your gay hook up sites.   I get it, most of us are in the bag at this point but not bill cosby in the “bag”.   
sorry bud, it’s not my fault you have a name with 550( anybody who’s willing to attach that to their screen name likes it in the ass with all the issues that those motors have) I have zero idea of the rest of what you said. Me, like most of these sites don’t speak cum dumpster.  What I got was your a butt packer who likes mag lights in their ass.   Sorry if I misunderstood you but that’s I’ll I got.  You like mag lights in your ass and dream of fucking the same sex , correct?

have you ever worked for the Catholic Church by chance

:owned:

You fukkin quueeer-bait, I've probably posted more pics on this site than any body else!! 

I await your response of nonsense of some butt packing talk.  You have Jim/f7 issues man.  Probably should come out of the closet and be done with it. No one talks that gay and attaches 550 to their name without some serious problems 

Are you the result of not believing in the oil pump mod to fix some of the 550’s issues?   Just fix the hoses ok, it will live a little while longer. No need to get all bent out of dick because you can’t read instructions.  
it’s ok, some might be willing to help yet, no need to bust out the knee pads on all occasions for it. 

12 minutes ago, Mark32786 said:

I await your response of nonsense of some butt packing talk.  You have Jim/f7 issues man.  Probably should come out of the closet and be done with it. No one talks that gay and attaches 550 to their name without some serious problems 

Hey, let's see if you go as good as your mouth. Offer still stands, but you didn't say one way or the other. Are you afraid, FAGMONT? You talk big, faggot, but you won't accept the challenge will ya', CUM-FACE? 

HA!HA! I'll jump out of a closet, and bash your teeth in with a maglite!!  

Fukkin dick-licker, get those cocks out of your mouth!!!  

25 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

:owned:

Hey Frankie, you got friends!!   Maybe they want to fuck you up the ass. Mark better give you the common courtesy of a GODDAMND REACH-AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

MARK 32786 and Francis!! What a pair!! LMAO!!

Not sure what the challenge was, and coming from you, not really interested to be honest.  It’s bad enough you speak cum dumpster and then keep going thinking your on to something to prove a point.

my internet degree says you have issues that most likely come from being on your knees to much and being donkey punch by the Craigslist hook up of the night. your one person who honestly probably needs a night off of being put through a hourly hotels drywall 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Frankie, you got friends!!   Maybe they want to fuck you up the ass. Mark better give you the common courtesy of a GODDAMND REACH-AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

MARK 32786 and Francis!! What a pair!! 

Calm down and just read the re route on those oil pump hoses.  You have hope, not much

1 minute ago, Mark32786 said:

Calm down and just read the re route on those oil pump hoses.  You have hope, not much

Hey faggot, your one-liners don't mean shit here. I offered you a chance to prove how tough you were, and you're FLAKING. You're flaking 'cause  you're a keyboard pussy.  I gave you a chance to make 10Gs, and you flaked. It's OK, many before you have also. You're in good company with the other faggots-in-disguise. 

5 minutes ago, Mark32786 said:

You swallow, don't you???

6 minutes ago, Mark32786 said:

You just joined in MArch. Why don't you GET THE FUCK OUT of here?

If you think you're coming over here and screwin' with me, you got a rude awakening coming, faggot. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

If you think you're coming over here and screwin' with me, you got a rude awakening coming, faggot. 

shut the fuck scared faggot mach!!!! when are you coming to fairbanks SCARED FAGGOT MACH Z NOT THE GAYEST MEMBER OF FS.COM!!!!

Your whole posting history is nothing but a one liner of gay talk.

not a gay hook up site. Maybe a mod can help out and pm you that and drive a point home 

I will stop in one minute, once my enemies are booted.

Like I said it's the DEAD SKUNK SYNDROME.

When I kill a skunk, I still end up smelling......like the skunk.

Same when I fight with you faggots on-line...............I end up smelling like you faggots!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Ohh no, the cum dumpster is threatening.   What to do .    Now “their” mad because I’m making sense.  Ohh no ohh no 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I will stop in one minute, once my enemies are booted.

Like I said it's the DEAD SKUNK SYNDROME.

When I kill a skunk, I still end up smelling......like the skunk.

Same when I fight with you faggots on-line...............I end up smelling like you faggots!!

you need to get banned you faggot pos

Ohh no, the cum dumpster is threatening.   What to do .    Now “their” mad because I’m making sense.  Ohh no ohh no 

Chickened-out, didn't ya' FAGGOT???