Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Oh?

There are some that think they are exposing to much skin.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Kansas Clint with Ryan Blaney as my dark horse although Junior winning would be great.

:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, ckf said:

He and Jr have both had trouble with the car getting away from them on the super speedways.

If Elliot's car is any indication they have the handling dialed although JJ and Knaus don't like to listen to anybody else.

Lajoie takes out Sorensen and makes The 500....Reed has to wait it out.

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

If Elliot's car is any indication they have the handling dialed although JJ and Knaus don't like to listen to anybody else.

Lajoie takes out Sorensen and makes The 500....Reed has to wait it out.

I think it wads just Jr & JJ that had the problem last year. JJ crashed twice in the clash.

Just now, ckf said:

I think it wads just Jr & JJ that had the problem last year. JJ crashed twice in the clash.

Ahhhh....I think you are correct and it was after that DW made the comments about Knaus and JJ. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Dave said:

Big improvement with the monster girls not wearing a stupid firesuit....

Personally, never understood why any of those girls are standing in the trophy shot with. Its not like the winner gets them for the night.

The Monster girls are ridiculous.

I like titties as much or more than the next guy but it just seems stupid, especially with Nascar's family image.

16 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Personally, never understood why any of those girls are standing in the trophy shot with. Its not like the winner gets them for the night.

The Monster girls are ridiculous.

I like titties as much or more than the next guy but it just seems stupid, especially with Nascar's family image.

Seriously....they are the title sponsor and where are all the cameras after the race? Also NASCAR needs younger fans and Monster should help with that.

Edited by Biggie Smails

Seriously....they are the title sponsor and where are all the cameras after the race. Also NASCAR needs younger fans and Monster should help with that.

Its just unnecessary and a poor image for the sport and Monster. I realize Monster is trying to bring their edgy image but it looks cheap.

No young guy is tuning in to see it. They all have the internets to see boobs. Keep those girls on the Supercross circuit.

5 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Its just unnecessary and a poor image for the sport and Monster. I realize Monster is trying to bring their edgy image but it looks cheap.

No young guy is tuning in to see it. They all have the internets to see boobs. Keep those girls on the Supercross circuit.

How is it a poor image for Monster....it's what has made them so huge and why won't younger dudes tune into NASCAR? People a lot smarter than you and I are banking on it.

How is it a poor image for Monster....it's what has made them so huge and why won't younger dudes tune into NASCAR? People a lot smarter than you and I are banking on it.

Not only do I not want the Monster girls in the shot, I don't want any girls in the shot. I have always felt the those trophy girls were in poor taste.

10 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

How does slamming beers and spraying them all over the crew fit into the family image deal? :lol: