Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, ckf said:

LOL me too.  Wr need more guys like Gordon in the sport.

I have always liked that guy and he can drive anything.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2019 at 7:55 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bad Brad on the pole for Sunday....Bowman to the back after a qualifying wreck.

He will be using JJ back up car ar that was already Bowman's backup.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sometimes you have to wonder how he feels about his career. 16 year in the sport with 1 win.

Has it been a disappointment or is he just glad to be able to drive for a living?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Sometimes you have to wonder how he feels about his career. 16 year in the sport with 1 win.

Has it been a disappointment or is he just glad to be able to drive for a living?

I think part of the problem is that he never seems to be very interested or fired up...maybe that’s just his personality but damn fire up a little bit! Also it’s the nature of racing in this day and age...fans look at him with his dads dollars and know that there are who knows how many better drivers out there but they’ll never get a chance because they don’t have the dollars.

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think part of the problem is that he never seems to be very interested or fired up...maybe that’s just his personality but damn fire up a little bit! Also it’s the nature of racing in this day and age...fans look at him with his dads dollars and know that there are who knows how many better drivers out there but they’ll never get a chance because they don’t have the dollars.

Yep, with dad flipping the bill he got to drive some premium equipment but was never really able to achieve much success.

His record ranks up there with Kyle Petty and Michael Waltrip.

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Yep, with dad flipping the bill he got to drive some premium equipment but was never really able to achieve much success.

His record ranks up there with Kyle Petty and Michael Waltrip.

I will say that Kyle had a load of pressure on his back by having that last name and he at least showed and acted like he gave a fuck. Miley was pretty good at Plate tracks one he was in decent equipment. 

Just now, Blackstar said:

Amirola gets his first stage win. Good day to pick him.

Haha...no kidding...of course I don't have him today. :lol:

Blaney was 13th at the end of the stage, only takes 2 tires to get back up front while everyone behind gets 4. not sure that was the right decision. They still have a long ways to go but I think they saw the other teams only take 2 a couple stops ago. and they still ran well.

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Blaney was 13th at the end of the stage, only takes 2 tires to get back up front while everyone behind gets 4. not sure that was the right decision. They still have a long ways to go but I think they saw the other teams only take 2 a couple stops ago. and they still ran well.

I've got him so hopefully they played it right.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...no kidding...of course I don't have him today. :lol:

I was tossing around Jones or Amirola. I figured Jones would wad it up being its tight here. Jones was good at the start but I think he's bounced off several cars now, back in the teens.