Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

Nice win for Hornish at Mid Ohio. Did you guys see Gaughan mow the grass and continue on?

I missed half the race....surprised Gaugahn was able to continue as the grass usually tears the hell out of the splitters. Glad to see both Bubba and Hornish win today...two good dudes and drivers.:thumb:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I missed half the race....surprised Gaugahn was able to continue as the grass usually tears the hell out of the splitters. Glad to see both Bubba and Hornish win today...two good dudes and drivers.:thumb:

:iagree:

42 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Went to see these big block , alcohol injected beasts at a local track last night , pretty awesome show :bc:

Whoa....pretty fucking badass!

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm trying to even out my picks so I have good choices down the stretch...I'd rather take Bad Brad over Logano.

I think I've already picked Logano 3 times. This will be the third time for Bad Brad.

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think I've already picked Logano 3 times. This will be the third time for Bad Brad.

Just the opposite for me...thinking about swapping out Stenhouse for Suarez and I wanted to use Erik Jones but already have 3 times. Decisions, decisions........

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Stenhouse got in to the wall in final practice. They are repairing the car so they shouldn't have to start in the back like JJ.

Ahhh...good info. Hopefully they fix her good....hello Suarez! :lol:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Ahhh...good info. Hopefully they fix her good....hello Suarez! :lol:

Jayski.com  is a very useful tool for helping with your weekly picks. They post the practice speeds and keep you up to date on what's going on at the track.

Just now, ckf said:

Jayski.com  is a very useful tool for helping with your weekly picks. They post the practice speeds and keep you up to date on what's going on at the track.

The guy finished 3rd in pts last week... :lol:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

The guy finished 3rd in pts last week... :lol:

Hahaha.....better to be lucky than good I always say! :lol:

• Like 1