Check your account email address ×

*****Official F7BENS NASCAR 2023 Thread*****

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

Typical F1 race so far. Looks like we may see a Ferrari win today instead of Mercedes :dunno:

Looks that way....Grosjean in one the Haas cars out because of a cross threaded wheel nut...damn.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Looks that way....Grosjean in one the Haas cars out because of a cross threaded wheel nut...damn.

Haas has done better than most new teams do in F1 though.

Just now, ckf said:

Haas has done better than most new teams do in F1 though.

Absolutely and it has to be such a huge financial, logistical and cultural undertaking.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Absolutely and it has to be such a huge financial, logistical and cultural undertaking.

I'm not sure if it is paying off for Haas or not? He wanted to have his company in the world spotlight. Does that translate in to enough sales to cover the expense of fielding an F1 team?

Just now, ckf said:

I'm not sure if it is paying off for Haas or not? He wanted to have his company in the world spotlight. Does that translate in to enough sales to cover the expense of fielding an F1 team?

Hard to say obviously but F1 has huge worldwide exposure....very good question.:thumb:

Wait a minute here....the dogs  have been fucking around so I missed something...are there Ferrari team orders keeping Vettel ahead of Kimi?

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Vettel is having steering/ handling issues. Holding Kimi up. Let him past!

Sounds like all they care about  is a Ferrari 1-2 finish and not letting the best car win....not a fan of that.

• Like 1