Check your account email address ×

Hopefully trump reverses course

• Gold Member

On the War the democrats want to start in Europe.  What a waste of money just to keep the military industrial complex blowing through Cash.  Hopefully Trump can fix this soon.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-tanks-roll-into-germany-to-bolster-nato-deterrent/ar-BBxYuab?li=AA4Zpp&ocid=spartanntp

Edited by BOHICA

The plan was to topple Assad in Syria and then the saudis would have control of the oil supply to Europe. Putin has put a big monkey wrench in that plan. If we go to war with Russia over an email scandal its time to kick everybody out.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

The plan was to topple Assad in Syria and then the saudis would have control of the oil supply to Europe. Putin has put a big monkey wrench in that plan. If we go to war with Russia over an email scandal its time to kick everybody out.

i doubt there will be a war anytime soon. trump has no problem allowing putin to swallow up large areas of eastern europe. he has no interest to stand by europe. 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Or really, war with anybody in the ME.  Support a "just cause", sure.  But I'm just tired of our citizen soldiers paying the price for idiotic political reasons under the national guise of "fighting for freedom" and being a "hero".

AGAIN, let's make allies with Russia (my people :lol: ) and let them sort out their own back yard a bit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i doubt there will be a war anytime soon. trump has no problem allowing putin to swallow up large areas of eastern europe. he has no interest to stand by europe. 

Who is Russia "swallowing up"?  They have their intererest in backing countries or rebels within....and we have ours for doing the same.  Our "swallowing" has been just as devastating to countries as theirs.  Ahhhh....but ours is to support "freedom and democracy".  HOLY SHIT!  I am actually LOLing right now!  :lol: