Check your account email address ×

Biden...to overthrow govt you need F15's and Nuke's.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

remember you were so retarded you couldn't put an ultra spx cdi on an ultra sp even though the only difference is in the software on the computer? retarded american faggot

:lmao:Go die on homebrew.  

4 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

remember you were so retarded you couldn't put an ultra spx cdi on an ultra sp even though the only difference is in the software on the computer? retarded american faggot

Can you show us the computer on a ultra just circle it on the parts page 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

34 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Can you show us the computer on a ultra just circle it on the parts page 

5 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

CDI, tested with a test light.  Not a lot of computing. :lol:

:lmao:

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

so do u wanna bet on the ultra numbers?

Already answered that,,,but your meth addled FAS brain can't remember,,,use the search function Meg.

why are you scared faggot?

OK fine,,I'll bet you $500 that you don't have a dyno sheet of YOUR ultra making 150+HP,,,not a dynosheet you pull off the internet like F7snoreaper would,,,,, your sled on a dyno. AND you have to post a pic of $500 with proof it's you and sure,,, bet's on. 

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

OK fine,,I'll bet you $500 that you don't have a dyno sheet of YOUR ultra making 150+HP,,,not a dynosheet you pull off the internet like F7snoreaper would,,,,, your sled on a dyno. AND you have to post a pic of $500 with proof it's you and sure,,, bet's on. 

you don't believe dynotech? they went from a stock pipe to triples and picked up around a 35 hp gain. f7snoreaper is retarded. i can never be compared to him

you don't believe dynotech? they went from a stock pipe to triples and picked up around a 35 hp gain. f7snoreaper is retarded. i can never be compared to him

I stated the rules,,,scared faggot??? Your sled on a dyno or you're exactly like F7snoreaper

there is not a dyno in fairbanks that i am aware of. i will most likely have to go to anchorage, ill stop by an visit your friend and fellow teambellypan member akiqpilot on the way. mark this date you fucking pos, within one year, deadline june 25th 2022 at the stroke of midnight if my ultra has not posted approximately 150 hp i will give you 500 dollars.

:ok::baby::lol::lol::lol: