Check your account email address ×

Jimmy Dore fact checkers pushed lies on covid origin and people were canceled for opposing them

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

So finally over a year later they are allowing us to question what we were already questioning all along. Fact checkers :lol:

Trump was right from day one. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

So finally over a year later they are allowing us to question what we were already questioning all along. Fact checkers :lol:

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Trump was right from day one. 

15 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Racist statement.

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Something that was labeled a "Lie" at the time  :news: 

I hope you guys watched the entire video. They outline how nothing the media reports is based on Science. It's all based on opinions most democrats opinions and how they label anyone who disagrees with these opinions as a rightwing Trumper

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I hope you guys watched the entire video. They outline how nothing the media reports is based on Science. It's all based on opinions most democrats opinions and how they label anyone who disagrees with these opinions as a rightwing Trumper

If Trump accomplished nothing else in his 4 years, it was the level of corruption in the media and Washington.  Anyone who's been paying attention should understand what he, and anyone who supports him, is up against.  I'm glad I long stopped giving a fuck about groupthink and these morons who latch onto all these phony narratives.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1