Check your account email address ×

Coolant leak source...found it.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I know right...I should just ride my rich benefactors sleds and not worry about it....run along Ahab the Arab.

maybe i should have quoted what I was laughing at so you could follow along :lol:

I've had that chassis apart pretty much to every bolt simpleton.  The fact its still not fixed says so much , good luck lols!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, washedupmxer said:

maybe i should have quoted what I was laughing at so you could follow along :lol:

I've had that chassis apart pretty much to every bolt simpleton.  The fact its still not fixed says so much , good luck lols!!

I'm not very mechanically inclined...have said that all along....you want a pat on the head or something?

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I'm not very mechanically inclined...have said that all along....you want a pat on the head or something?

nope watching you struggle is satisfaction enough ,maybe a friend or two with smidgen of mechanical ability should be something you look into if youre gonna snow machine

Just now, Kev144 said:

How many fucking times is dripper gonna run away from a site just to return a week later?  

Too many....fucking guy is a noodle spine. :lol:

12 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

nope watching you struggle is satisfaction enough ,maybe a friend or two with smidgen of mechanical ability should be something you look into if youre gonna snow machine

When you are coming to break my knee tough guy?

19 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Bussman is a professional mechanic and he can barely make it thru an uninterrupted day of riding on any of his cats. I think you need more than mechanical abilities if you want to ride cats. You need some type of divine intervention. 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

If he is that would make four dwarfs along with Ballsack, AKADWARF and the Amphibian FUCK, Sodomite :dunno:  

I think he is a little person if that's the proper name these days 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Bussman is a professional mechanic and he can barely make it thru an uninterrupted day of riding on any of his cats. I think you need more than mechanical abilities if you want to ride cats. You need some type of divine intervention. 

Its called cats pride. :news:

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

When you are coming to break my knee tough guy?

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

pot and kettle?  Fuck youre delusional :lol:

You made the threat big mouth.

21 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You made the threat big mouth.

holy shit youre dense, pot and kettle as in you have had as much time away or more than anyone and going between sites.  

Here you can sum your online persona up with one word and one search. 

http://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/search/&q= cunt&author=Biggie Smails&search_and_or=or

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

holy shit youre dense, pot and kettle as in you have had as much time away or more than anyone and going between sites.  

Here you can sum your online persona up with one word and one search. 

http://www.freedomsledder.com/index.php?/search/&q= cunt&author=Biggie Smails&search_and_or=or

Yep and you fit that category as well and I know what you're talking about but you still haven't answered my question Ahab.