Check your account email address ×

Bring on the choo-choo trains!

They are expanding the assault train line here in MN again and the cost just keeps skyrocketing.

Yet our local media, for the most part, giving in a hard leaving alone.

Just remember boys and girls, only our government could estimate 1 mile of "protection wall" at a smooth 20 mil, have a new estimated cost of 93 mil, and have Molly say the following:

“In a perfect world we would know everything we were going to confront ahead of time, and it’s not perfect. I think the project officer … has done a great job working with contractors and negotiating the best price possible,” District 5 Council Member Molly Cummings said at the meeting.

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-news/cost-of-southwest-light-rail-corridor-wall-jumps-to-almost-93-million

Edited by racinfarmer

So why do we need a wall separation of people movers and box cars? We don't need a wall along there separating the walking and bike path from the view of box cars . 

On a side note I have been working for the daughter of one of the met council founding members for 30 yrs and gave been gouging the fuck out of her trust accordingly.  

6 minutes ago, Dieselgeek said:

Met Council, unelected and control nearly all aspects of the Twin Cities! 

Yep total bullshit . I love how every city in henn County has to pump our shit to the city no matter how far it must travel . Very fitting really 

Like I said I have been gouging Sally's trust for decades because of my hatred for met council and I figure it us my money any way lol

And they continue to push this even though with the Plandemic ridership is off 75-80%, and still no one pays for a ticket.  Not to mention these cars are simply turning into homeless shelters, and as noted, crime ridden box cars.