Check your account email address ×

86 Million, hotels for undocumented immigrants

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can see Americans taking to the streets someday, if this bullshit keeps up. 

Not libs, not pubs, just average people who are fukkin fed up with ALL politicians, and what they are doing to us. 

Our roads are junk, and our bridges are corroding, yet we spend trillions in the dirty sands of the ME. 

They kill us on taxes.

They get away with it................because they can. 

Those fukkers should b given warning shots at the border. 

Th coyotes should be sniped in the head with a .308.   

Put some dog food out and wait in your blind, the minorities will eventually come.

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

All the info is out there it’s public information. Sadly to you goobers it’s all fake unless you hear it from FOX so called news.

and to the morons that say the SS has to be with him anyways....we’ll we paid inflated costs for Mari largo bunks for them to stay.

I would rather pay for those immigrants to eat and be safe than that assfuck waste tax dollars to cheat at golf 3 days a week.

Well then you got your wish, You are not paying for him to golf . But the bonus is you are not paying to keep the kiddos at the ritz either. No one is . That bill will no be paid for another 15 yrs.

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can see Americans taking to the streets someday, if this bullshit keeps up. 

Not libs, not pubs, just average people who are fukkin fed up with ALL politicians, and what they are doing to us. 

Our roads are junk, and our bridges are corroding, yet we spend trillions in the dirty sands of the ME. 

They kill us on taxes.

They get away with it................because they can. 

Those fukkers should b given warning shots at the border. 

Th coyotes should be sniped in the head with a .308.   

But trump was bad because he wanted to stop this.  He wanted to end the bullshit that 74 million average americans were fed up with.

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump spent 145 million on golf.

That is only because we provide protection,  many go to their second homes quite often(kind of like you do) and just because he is president does not mean he should not be able to do the same.  Perhaps we need to risk a president being assassinated more after all he's just a man.  

16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump spent 145 million on golf.

To play the course he owns?

15 hours ago, Bontz said:

Keep waiting.  You'll never see it because the TDS'ers like to conveniently forget the Secret Service gets paid, regardless of guarding on a golf trip or not.

Yup...

15 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I would rather pay for those immigrants to eat and be safe than that assfuck waste tax dollars to cheat at golf 3 days a week.

1.  You are flat out lying because you have every opportunity to pay more but you won't do it voluntarily.  2.  You would rather spend money on criminals then to pay for something for the POTUS. 

This comment proves exactly why patriotic americans are sick of people like you. 

15 hours ago, Mainecat said:

All the info is out there it’s public information. Sadly to you goobers it’s all fake unless you hear it from FOX so called news.

and to the morons that say the SS has to be with him anyways....we’ll we paid inflated costs for Mari largo bunks for them to stay.

3 days a week ! And you called him lazy...

Now that I think about it, 145 million to transport and protect the most powerful leader in the world for 624 rounds of golf over 4 years while generation billions of dollars is pretty frigin good.

Bobblehead Biden would get lost on a fn Mini-Put let alone the calamity crossing the bridge onto the windmill hole