Check your account email address ×

Good drumming

1 minute ago, poopooforme said:

They were so much better than what they got credit for.  Sucks they are no longer.  SOOOOOO glad I grew up in the late 90's and got to go to a bunch of ozzfest's and x fests.  The music today sucks for the most part....

Gorjia is pretty cool. Carcass and Napalm Death were my 90s go to. Hard to find good metal bands nowadays 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Gorjia is pretty cool. Carcass and Napalm Death were my 90s go to. Hard to find good metal bands nowadays 

I had Deftones Gorjia tickets for the Armory in Minneapolis for last august.  Covid cancel.  They rescheduled for this year and called and asked if I wanted my same luxury box as I had reserved last summer.  I told them sorry I would never visit that ses pool of a fucking city they call MSP ever again.  Fuck that.  That whole area can burn to the fucking ground.  Fuck me I  was looking forward to that show!!  Rock on!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, poopooforme said:

I had Deftones Gorjia tickets for the Armory in Minneapolis for last august.  Covid cancel.  They rescheduled for this year and called and asked if I wanted my same luxury box as I had reserved last summer.  I told them sorry I would never visit that ses pool of a fucking city they call MSP ever again.  Fuck that.  That whole area can burn to the fucking ground.  Fuck me I  was looking forward to that show!!  Rock on!!

Are you fucking retarded?

• Gold Member
58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You skipped the tones cause you’re butthurt about minneapolis?

Yes.  Fuck MSP.  I drove to Denver to see them w/Incubus at Red Rocks but I won't drive 2 hours to see them in Minneapolis.  Fuck that shit hole and all it stands for.  Besides after this "trial" they will probably cancel the show anyway.  Place is like a war zone.  To bad cause the Armory looks like one sweet ass venue.  We were gonna stay like 4 nights at the Radisson blue downtown but like I said fuck MSP....

On 3/17/2021 at 8:18 PM, poopooforme said:

I’m sure MSP will miss you. 

23 hours ago, poopooforme said:

Yes.  Fuck MSP.  I drove to Denver to see them w/Incubus at Red Rocks but I won't drive 2 hours to see them in Minneapolis.  Fuck that shit hole and all it stands for.  Besides after this "trial" they will probably cancel the show anyway.  Place is like a war zone.  To bad cause the Armory looks like one sweet ass venue.  We were gonna stay like 4 nights at the Radisson blue downtown but like I said fuck MSP....

Armory is the best venue in the world