Check your account email address ×

Everybody good with this?

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

How much you want to bet FOX news told Juan Williams he needed to start acting more Liberal.  :lol: 

Old Juan has not changed much over the years.  He was working for PBS and doing some part time gigs on fox on the weekends.  PBS could not stomach one of their own on Fox so they canned him.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Old Juan has not changed much over the years.  He was working for PBS and doing some part time gigs on fox on the weekends.  PBS could not stomach one of their own on Fox so they canned him.

I haven’t watched FOX in  a long   time, but, I always thought he was a fair guy. Now he just sounds like every other stupid ass hack liberal. I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if he was told to be more “controversial”. 

Edited by Cold War

Just now, Cold War said:

I haven’t watched FOX in along time, but, I always thought he was a fair guy. Now he just sounds like every other stupid ass hack liberal. I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if he was told to be more “controversial”. 

Juan worked for PBS so he has always been a little out there on most subjects.  

14 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Juan worked for PBS so he has always been a little out there on most subjects.  

👍

I never watched him on PBS .  I just remember him being more common sense.  Maybe it just seemed that way compared to others.  They had this big fat liberal guy on there at the time. Can’t remember his name but he was a hilarious hack.