Check your account email address ×

makita tools

still kicking ass. lots of my old coworkers were shocked at how much more powerful my beg makita impect gun was than their air guns. just used my drill today to get the rewind off a polaris 900 where the engine is supposed to come out to get the last 3 bolts off. not with the trusty blue. all you retarded know nothing faggots that sit on your ass all day for a living can fuck off and shut the fuck up because when it comes time to talk about doing real work for the good of society, they don't know shit and that's why they buy dewalt

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

Real work for the good of society would have put that Polaris 900 out of its misery, not fix it up to ruin another life.  

he gave me 120 dollars to fix the rewind, paying me is for the good of society

47 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

he gave me 120 dollars to fix the rewind, paying me is for the good of society

Franklin, what the fuck is up?  Is it really you, or some weirdo from Saskatchewan with too much time on his hands?

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Franklin, what the fuck is up?  Is it really you, or some weirdo from Saskatchewan with too much time on his hands?

it's me, things are going alright, i have an adequate amount of people asking me to fix their cars but when times are slow it's tough and i am thinking of getting a 9 to 5 again, even if it pays 13 dollars an hour and i have to deal with bs coworkers. you should let me move in one of you humongous apartment buildings as a sign of friendship

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

it's me, things are going alright, i have an adequate amount of people asking me to fix their cars but when times are slow it's tough and i am thinking of getting a 9 to 5 again, even if it pays 13 dollars an hour and i have to deal with bs coworkers. you should let me move in one of you humongous apartment buildings as a sign of friendship

I would but we just sold the whole shebang to some flipper nerd named Dingus.  Swear to god thats his last name.  Anyhow, stop in more often, and wtf is with Dave, pretending to be you, sending me pms pestering me to get on tbp.  I get him on there and he plays the ruse here and there for months.  Thats kinda fucked in the head  :lol: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I would but we just sold the whole shebang to some flipper nerd named Dingus.  Swear to god thats his last name.  Anyhow, stop in more often, and wtf is with Dave, pretending to be you, sending me pms pestering me to get on tbp.  I get him on there and he plays the ruse here and there for months.  Thats kinda fucked in the head  :lol: 

i was mad because i was getting my account restricted for defending myself against mach and his gay boyfriends while they were breaking the rules and not getting banned. so i gave my account to stinker for lols. i wasn't there, but it must have been pretty funny

18 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i was mad because i was getting my account restricted for defending myself against mach and his gay boyfriends while they were breaking the rules and not getting banned. so i gave my account to stinker for lols. i wasn't there, but it must have been pretty funny

I get you being mad, I don’t get Dave being a fucking weirdo.

49 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

We'd all like your opinion on Donald Trump please?