Check your account email address ×

Trail issues?

Just now, jtssrx said:

No and if I did my only concern would be litter. My uncle owns property in Atlanta Michigan. The trail runs through his property. He has no complaints. 

you think 911 was controlled by a dude in a cave!! Lmao

I'll even give you the lat/long.

Come for a visit.

22 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well that's what happened at my club

Screenshot_20210224-070846.png

What exactly did these people do? Did they damage his property? Also how many thousands of people didn’t ride off the trail? The overwhelming vast majority of people are 100% respectful including myself. I have zero use for off trail riding and coming from a family that has trails running through family members property ive always respected peoples property 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Tora BoraTora Bora

Being the ultimate conspiracy theorist on the site, it's amazing you have the balls to ridicule anyone.

And no one thinks your sudden 'wokeness' is anything but something to get the flat earth moniker off your back.

Get your plane ticket son....

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

What exactly did these people do? Did they damage his property? Also how many thousands of people didn’t ride off the trail? The overwhelming vast majority of people are 100% respectful including myself. I have zero use for off trail riding and coming from a family that has trails running through family members property ive always respected peoples property 

It don't fucking matter you stupid fucking moron. It's HIS property and he was generous enough to let people use it and enough of them were assholes without a care like you so he said fuck em all, shut er down.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No and if I did my only concern would be litter. My uncle owns property in Atlanta Michigan. The trail runs through his property. He has no complaints. 

you think 911 was controlled by a dude in a cave!! Lmao

And that would be your right as a property owner....others have different opinions and if we want to continue to use THEIR property we must respect that.....even if the incidents seem minor to you doesn't mean it is to them. 

Your uncles isn't yours and landowners vary from one to another.

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What you're failing to understand is that if somebody allows you to use their property you must do so according to their wishes, not yours. If the land owner says stay within the prescribed boundaries, then fucking stay within the prescribed boundaries. How fucking stupid are you?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Being the ultimate conspiracy theorist on the site, it's amazing you have the balls to ridicule anyone.

And no one thinks your sudden 'wokeness' is anything but something to get the flat earth moniker off your back.

Get your plane ticket son....

What wokeness are you referring to? Also I don’t want to get anything off my back. I don’t care what any of you think especially a dipshit like you that thinks 911 was controlled and committed by Muslims. 

I fully embrace my thoughts on flat earth. I don’t need the approval anyone anywhere. That’s why I had the balls to ask questions.  

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

What you're failing to understand is that if somebody allows you to use their property you must do so according to their wishes, not yours. If the land owner says stay within the prescribed boundaries, then fucking stay within the prescribed boundaries. How stupid are you?

flat-earth.jpg

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

What you're failing to understand is that if somebody allows you to use their property you must do so according to their wishes, not yours. If the land owner says stay within the prescribed boundaries, then fucking stay within the prescribed boundaries. How fucking stupid are you?

I fully understand it. 

9 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

It don't fucking matter you stupid fucking moron. It's HIS property and he was generous enough to let people use it and enough of them were assholes without a care like you so he said fuck em all, shut er down.

You sound like a Karen. i said over and over again I don’t ride off trail. 

Triple down on stupid, that's the ticket.

Assholes like you get trails closed and you sit here and brag about it.

I'd take a Karen to dinner anyday over riding with the likes of newbie like you.

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And that would be your right as a property owner....others have different opinions and if we want to continue to use THEIR property we must respect that.....even if the incidents seem minor to you doesn't mean it is to them. 

Your uncles isn't yours and landowners vary from one to another.

I will say it again I don’t ride off trail. Let me ask you do you think your posting on freedom sledder about people riding off trail is going to stop assholes from doing it?

check this picture out. We race on anchor bay. Well last weekend people stayed out there after racing all day and had a fire on the lake. The dumbass put their trash in the fire. Now when the ice melts that trash will sink into the lake. People do not care they are going to do what they want and all the karens on Facebook and on the freedom sledder sites of the world complaining will never change that. 

A8830465-B991-4421-8CA9-3E4E3C6C872E.jpeg

Just now, Snake said:

Triple down on stupid, that's the ticket.

Assholes like you get trails closed and you sit here and brag about it.

I'd take a Karen to dinner anyday over riding with the likes of newbie like you.

I said it over and over again I don’t ride off trail and I don’t litter. You keep trying to twist my thoughts that’s fine i expect no less from a brainless fuck that can’t think for himself 

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It is pretty obvious that you are not an active member of a club because if you were you would not take the stance that you are, our club has 130 miles of funded trails and another 30 which are not, we have a core group of 20 members that take the time to to brush, mark and repair trails and groom them, we have our hands full with re-routes every year due to deer fencing and don't need to have to re-route a trail due to some fucking entitled little assholes pissing off a landowner. You are right that SOME complaints are from people that just want to bitch, but either way we have to address them as it's easier to kiss their ass than have to move 5 miles of trails in the middle of the season. Go and become an active member of your club, pound 100's signs and spend 12 hours in a groomer then tell me you feel when when you have to deal with a pissed of landowner due to some asshat who can't follow simple signs

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

It is pretty obvious that you are not an active member of a club because if you were you would not take the stance that you are, our club has 130 miles of funded trails and another 30 which are not, we have a core group of 20 members that take the time to to brush, mark and repair trails and groom them, we have our hands full with re-routes every year due to deer fencing and don't need to have to re-route a trail due to some fucking entitled little assholes pissing off a landowner. You are right that SOME complaints are from people that just want to bitch, but either way we have to address them as it's easier to kiss their ass than have to move 5 miles of trails in the middle of the season. Go and become an active member of your club, pound 100's signs and spend 12 hours in a groomer then tell me you feel when when you have to deal with a pissed of landowner due to some asshat who can't follow simple signs

You just shut your whore mouth and get the fucking trail built to JT liking!

And set those signs wide... he has a wide stance. :news:

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

You keep missing my point. My issue is with the Karens. I don’t support people people assholes.. 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I said it over and over again I don’t ride off trail and I don’t litter. You keep trying to twist my thoughts that’s fine i expect no less from a brainless fuck that can’t think for himself 

You disregard conditions set up by the owner of the land you are crossing. Why don't you just swing up to the window and take a shit into their living room?

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I will say it again I don’t ride off trail. Let me ask you do you think your posting on freedom sledder about people riding off trail is going to stop assholes from doing it?

check this picture out. We race on anchor bay. Well last weekend people stayed out there after racing all day and had a fire on the lake. The dumbass put their trash in the fire. Now when the ice melts that trash will sink into the lake. People do not care they are going to do what they want and all the karens on Facebook and on the freedom sledder sites of the world complaining will never change that. 

A8830465-B991-4421-8CA9-3E4E3C6C872E.jpeg

Best we can do is pass information around then if someone on here or another site knows a rider who violates how landowners want their property used then deal with that person directly.   I know its likely to help more than you calling landowners Karen's.   Not smart.

Just now, jtssrx said:

You keep missing my point. My issue is with the Karens. I don’t support people people assholes.. 

"Karen" doesn't want you fucking with their land... a LANDOWNER does.

Just who the fuck you think you are?

Just now, Snake said:

You disregard conditions set up by the owner of the land you are crossing. Why don't you just swing up to the window and take a shit into their living room?

Nope I don’t dumbfuck. I clearly said the “pictures Ive seen posted” show people riding around a sign. Never said I do it. I know you’re not smart enough to know the difference Tora Bora