Check your account email address ×

My uncles gun collection

f7ben

19 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

Don't forget me too!

If he gives me the ok I can send you his e-mail..hasn't written back today but usually sends me mail couple times a week. Nice guy Vietnam Vet.

I know he sold some and gave a few to relatives but told me he has more..I bought all I could afford at the time, forgot I also bought a S&W 357 but sold it right away to another friend.

What I bought was a single shot 22 bolt action Remington I think , a Zabala double barrel 20 gauge side X side, an over/under Ruger Red Label 12 gauge, I think that's all I bought, might be 1 more, heck I don't remember I have so many firearms, lol, I sold the 22 to a neighbor.

Edited by XCR1250

This was his response to me a few moments ago:

Yes, thanks. Currently the demand for guns around here is very high. Rather than updating the prices on my gun list I am just going to sit on them for awhile. Not in any rush to sell right now. I have said the same thing to relatives and friends that have recently inquired. Will let you know if I decide to sell any and which ones.

Dick T

7 hours ago, Sael said:

They know now.

They will be after tge low hanging fruit long before they start looking over fourms . And backtracking url's by then word is long out and there will be millions of firearms well stashed around the countery 

1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

any brownings buckmark .22's ?  8 or 10" bull barrel. 

Only browning .22 was a 1965 t-bolt and my dad sold that to a friend of ours. It had a small fracture in the wood stock at the fore end so he sold it for $400. That gun would have fetched over $1000 without that crack

My friends grandpa made some rifles in the early 1900’s. Like to get my hands on one of those for him. If you have anything that says “Vincent” on it let me know. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Working on having the guy send me a recent list, 1 have somewhere here is from awhile back.

If the owner gives me permission I'll send you and Ben his e-mail addy.

put me on the list too please