Check your account email address ×

Wall Street Journal warns Republicans: ‘Trump won’t win another election’

15 minutes ago, jdsky said:

Now that the MSM helped to install the puppet pedophile and his race confused VP there is nothing left to focus on but keeping Trump in the headlines.  These stupid dumbocrat fucks that cast votes for the worst ticket in the history of America will have withdrawal if they do not receive their daily dose of brain washing. 

Yep.

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I never thought Trump could get in their heads like he has.

Their absolute and vile hatred toward him was very telling of a supposed "party of tolerance".  How utterly gross.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Ineffective leader. She has trouble working with a legislature that is heavily controlled by her own party. :lol:

The "Palin of the Prairie" nickname has some truth to it as well. 

VP is overall a meaningless job unless behind someone ancient so she fits the bill as a gash for the women to vote for who believe in that kind of silly reason to vote for a candidate.  I would have said Haley but i think her jumping on the anti trump train knocks her out. Candace Owens would be a joke as would Ivanka even though she's the best of the spawn.   

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

VP is overall a meaningless job unless behind someone ancient so she fits the bill as a gash for the women to vote for who believe in that kind of silly reason to vote for a candidate.  I would have said Haley but i think her jumping on the anti trump train knocks her out. Candace Owens would be a joke as would Ivanka even though she's the best of the spawn.   

Kamala couldn't even get 1%....she's there for optics only....even though shes not African American 

:lol:

Edited by Dave

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

she made Trumps pick of Pence look good and that guys a religious loon

But he did his job more or less sit there and do not much . Not going to be that way with what must be the best cock sucker in America