Check your account email address ×

And we thought Trump lived in the heads of the morons here...

Snake

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

Jim Acosta... doing the work no one gives a fuck about... :lol:

Makes sense Acosta would follow him around. Without Trump to badger his career is over. :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Snake said:

Jim Acosta... doing the work no one gives a fuck about... :lol:

Oh, their little MSM fan base will care about Trump for the rest of their lives.  I'm pretty sure there is no cure for TDS.  I hope they wear their masks to stop the spread!

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Makes sense Acosta would follow him around. Without Trump to badger his career is over. :lol: 

It's going to be interesting to see who the left media decide to make their next boogey man.  Without "Trump" tweeting everyday, they need a new villain.

Odd how Acosta left the White House press group once Trump left. I guess badgering Uncle Joe is not on the menu for the liberal news. Only predetermined and approved questions with this admin. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, their little MSM fan base will care about Trump for the rest of their lives.  I'm pretty sure there is no cure for TDS.  I hope they wear their masks to stop the spread!

It's going to be interesting to see who the left media decide to make their next boogey man.  Without "Trump" tweeting everyday, they need a new villain.

Spot on. 

4 minutes ago, F3600 said:

They're finally coming clean about their very real TDS affliction, and how they don't know how to move on.

https://www.startribune.com/i-ve-contracted-a-severe-case-of-post-trump-derangement-syndrome/600022020/

From the article:

Don't get me wrong. I'm one of the lucky ones. I've come through the last four years relatively unscathed. I wasn't separated from my kids, (apparently she missed the picture of Johnson walking among the cages, but whatev) my parents are surviving the pandemic, (obviously doesn't live in New York, Mass, etc.) I haven't lost my job, (should listen to Trump and open America) and I wasn't gassed in Lafayette Square (because YOU weren't breaking the law) or attacked in Minneapolis. (yeah, you're a hack writer and not a cop) No one put a knee on my neck. (not being under the influence of illegal drugs plays a major part of that, eh?)