Check your account email address ×

NBC calls China "American Alli" LMAO

jtssrx

19 hours ago, frenchy said:

yes they did. All I read here was how trying to normalize relations with Russia and NK was a good thing when trump was sucking up to both. 

"Normalizing" is an opinionative term but trying to get them to sway our way in ideals would work nicely.  Russia can sure pick up the badge and police up their own back yard instead of us having to do it all the fucking time and keeping us over in the Korean backyard because of N. Korea wanting to run over South is just getting old as fuck.

But ALAS!  DC isn't having us reduce our troop spread, thus reducing their little power and money grab scheme, one bit.  I commend Trump for trying to actually do something.  He just wasn't smart enough to relay exactly what it was to the citizens....which leads us to believe he wasn't sure himself.

19 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We are tied to China whether anybody likes it or not and Netanyahu can go cry elsewhere.

We need to stop their growing "ties".  Sorry you don't like that.

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

MC is as close to functionally handicapped as a person can get and still be able to walk and feed themselves. The man is just dumb as fuck. It’s pointless to even talk to him or anyone like him

It's been a few times that I just need to turn a walk away from somebody while they are in mid sentence.  The ignorance spewing from their stupid face just leave me no choice.  MC is one of these people.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

MC is as close to functionally handicapped as a person can get and still be able to walk and feed themselves. The man is just dumb as fuck. It’s pointless to even talk to him or anyone like him

I'd say he's representative of most boomer Reagan democrats lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

"Normalizing" is an opinionative term but trying to get them to sway our way in ideals would work nicely.  Russia can sure pick up the badge and police up their own back yard instead of us having to do it all the fucking time and keeping us over in the Korean backyard because of N. Korea wanting to run over South is just getting old as fuck.

But ALAS!  DC isn't having us reduce our troop spread, thus reducing their little power and money grab scheme, one bit.  I commend Trump for trying to actually do something.  He just wasn't smart enough to relay exactly what it was to the citizens....which leads us to believe he wasn't sure himself.

We need to stop their growing "ties".  Sorry you don't like that.

It's been a few times that I just need to turn a walk away from somebody while they are in mid sentence.  The ignorance spewing from their stupid face just leave me no choice.  MC is one of these people.

Ahhh there it is....many words, much nonsense.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This wasn't intended for a person of your mental caliber.  Please go sit in the toilet by your college degree.  :lol: 

Exactly..it was intended for the feebs you hang out with.

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Literally 3 paragraphs of nothing but word fluff and mindless nonsensical rambling 

And you just know he typed that tripe and  sat back with a self satisfied grin thinking he really nailed it. 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly..it was intended for the feebs you hang out with.

And you just know he typed that tripe and  sat back with a self satisfied grin thinking he really nailed it. 

Oh, yes....I've been so impressed with your intellect and your "peeps" here.  BTW...where are they?  Shouldn't you be on the front lines of social justice with them?  Locked hard into your little pathetic echo chambers feeling oh, so woke and self righteous?  :lol:  I mean, "warriors!!!!"  LOLOLOLO!L!!!!!!

...and I probably pecked it out on the toilet.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Literally 3 paragraphs of nothing but word fluff and mindless nonsensical rambling 

Ya saying kill yourself derp and dumb all the time like you do isn't mindless rambling.

:lol:

Zero self reflection!!!

12 minutes ago, Dave said:

Ya saying kill yourself derp and dumb all the time like you do isn't mindless rambling.

:lol:

Zero self reflection!!!

I don’t type paragraphs of word salad addressing someone’s comments. I call people like you fucking morons because you’re dumb as fuck and that’s all that needs said.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t type paragraphs of word salad addressing someone’s comments. I call people like you fucking morons because you’re dumb as fuck and that’s all that needs said.

You keep getting proven to be dumber over and over though.

:owned:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Why does he keep starting clutching threads?

Image result for self mutilation gif

I keep asking him to see the original thread that started all of this as I'm obviously not as invested in this as he is and I've yet to see him find it.

Just now, Dave said:

I keep asking him to see the original thread that started all of this as I'm obviously not as invested in this as he is and I've yet to see him find it.

Find it yourself you mindless cocksucker

Just now, Dave said:

When is the owning going to start though?

Every time I post. Just because you’re too fucking stupid to understand even the simplest concepts ain’t my fault

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

Every time I post. Just because you’re too fucking stupid to understand even the simplest concepts ain’t my fault

Everytime you think you know something....I bootstomp you.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I admitted I was wrong....see how that works?

It's why I've decided to not kill you.  You can admit when you are wrong.....I know it pains you to do so though.  Like selling a sled to Toolkit pain again.  :lol: