Check your account email address ×

No pardon for Assange or Snowden but hey commute Kwame’s sentence

jtssrx

I mean what in the actual fuck is that??? I live in Michigan Kwame ripped off the city of detroit for millions.

like I said a few weeks ago when Trump fails to pardon assange and Snowden he will prove he was nothing but a deep state hack himself. I firmly believe that he was in on the Russian collusion narrative against him and his campaign. Trump was selected by the deep state to divide us even more than we already are. I also firmly believe he was aware of what was gonna happen on the sixth.

I also now believe Presidents are selected not elected. 

Trump never had any intention of pardoning them, why would he? Any hint towards it was just to keep the supporters in line and drum up a little bit more support.

He wasn't picked by the deep state, he's simply a grifter.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Trump never had any intention of pardoning them, why would he? Any hint towards it was just to keep the supporters in line and drum up a little bit more support.

He wasn't picked by the deep state, he's simply a grifter.

Exactly....the man is an authoritarian asshole looking out for himself. Nothing more 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

He should have done it anyway but McConnel's the real POS.....Repubs are so weak. We will get what we deserve now.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/01/20/mcconnell-reportedly-threatens-trump-if-you-pardon-assange-were-more-likely-to-convict-you-in-impeachment-trial-1018724/

33 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Trump was told directly from McConnell that if he pardoned Assange, things would not go well for an acquittal of his impeachment.

Senate Republicans have been vehemently against any leniency for Assange and Snowden since day 1. McConnel's statement isn't a surprise.

So when people floated the idea that Assange and Snowden were going to get pardoned, they either didn't know that or they were lying. 

16 hours ago, frenchy said:

and just like that, Snowden will get his traitor status re-activated by the Trump Fun Club :lol: 

Not true at all

16 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yup

9 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He should have done it anyway but McConnel's the real POS.....Repubs are so weak. We will get what we deserve now.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/01/20/mcconnell-reportedly-threatens-trump-if-you-pardon-assange-were-more-likely-to-convict-you-in-impeachment-trial-1018724/

I would’ve told Mitch to go fuck himself! You can’t impeach a president when he’s no longer the president. Besides I bet you they impeach him anyway. McConnell has lied repeatedly on what he’d do during the Trump presidency 

• Like 1