Check your account email address ×

Tucker owns the left of it's reaction over yesterdays chaos

3 hours ago, Anler said:

I have been searching for what Trump did to instigate the riot. My wife said he told them to go down there but I cant find anything. 

It is how MSM spun it and how the Dem supporters latched on. Just like they latched onto the notion that Trump told people to inject themselves with bleach. The power of the media and what people want to believe based on their political party belief systems is something else! :stoned:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, irv said:

It is how MSM spun it and how the Dem supporters latched on. Just like they latched onto the notion that Trump told people to inject themselves with bleach. The power of the media and what people want to believe based on their political party belief systems is something else! :stoned:

Spot on

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

well he held a rally in the city for no real purpose besides making him feel good about himself so he should have known where it would lead given what he's been stirring up for the past 2 months.  

Just stop he is now a fortune teller ? Lmfao 

I for 1 am glad the elected piles of shit had to flee like tge cunts they are and hide like in a basement . I love the pics of people with there feet up on the pos officials desks we 5he people paid for in the first place .

May make 1 or 2 of them think twice before there next vote . I doubt it but then when the next steps happen it is on them they had there shot over the bow