Check your account email address ×

UPS Driver OUI

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

Nope.

Just had a driver senior to me get canned 2 weeks ago. Forgot to take his weed out of the truck and went home....

Now I'm 8th in seniority... :lol:

Lord, I apologize....

Damn, where did I leave my weed.....shit  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Nope.

Just had a driver senior to me get canned 2 weeks ago. Forgot to take his weed out of the truck and went home....

Lord, I apologize....

Does he lose any part of his pension for that?

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Nope.

Lord, I apologize....

A friend of mine was busted coming through security at my former place of employment getting caught with a small hunk of hash that fell out of pocket when he removed his jacket.

He was a senior ERT (Emergency response team) member who likely made $150 g's a year give or take? Because he was on nights and due to protocols of always having ERT staff on sight at all times (Federal Nuclear plant requirement) he had to stay and finish his shift under the watchful eye of security for his whole shift. I can't image what that poor bugger went through knowing he would likely be fired, losing his good paying job and the majority chunk of his pension. Despite having many years of seniority and being a really good guy, there was a zero tolerance policy in place so he never did get his job back. If I had to guess, I'd say he had at least 25 yrs in, likely more, when this happened.