Check your account email address ×

MAGA leaders call for the troops to keep Trump in office

What an absolute bastard this guy is. 

Maybe, just maybe the fucking prick-faced motherfukker should have thought better of making fun of woman's looks, a disabled man, and minded his own fucking business, on women's medical rights. God, I hope this bastard vacates without any more grief and misery for America.

I still say we aren't done with this mother-fukker. 

I just hope it isn't too damaging, and we get through it. 

The POTENTIAL is there for it to morph into a TRUE CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS. 

Just my .02c.  

Just reported at 7 PM by CNN!!!

Wolf Blitzer reporting BREAKING NEWS.................tumultuous meeting at WHITE HOUSE.................Michael Flynn floating possibility of Trump imposing MARTIAL LAW, to stop the results of the Nov. 3rd election!!!!!!!!!!  

Just what I said for months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just reported at 7 PM by CNN!!!

Wolf Blitzer reporting BREAKING NEWS.................tumultuous meeting at WHITE HOUSE.................Michael Flynn floating possibility of Trump imposing MARTIAL LAW, to stop the results of the Nov. 3rd election!!!!!!!!!!  

Just what I said for months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.inquisitr.com/6424676/donald-trump-martial-law-election/

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Flynn among others are advising trump to declare martial law. I think he’s going to do it. 

Nice Spin....Spin. He is advising him to use martial law? You idiots. Do some reading and hear what he actually said and said of what some hack job online article says.  

:nose:

Edited by Crowder

Has bydumb weighed in on this subject yet?  You know, from his "office of the president elect?"   The office where he speaks from and his non-voters that voted for him hang on his every word because they know he has so few words left?

OK, several articles posted on what would happen if Trump refuses to vacate the WHITE HOUSE.

Once Biden is certified by the Electoral College vote, and is sworn in as President, if Trump has not vacated the WH, he is considered a TRESPASSER, and will be physically removed by the US SECRET SERVICE!!!   

However, we don't know what's gonna' happen during the voting/certification. 

We know that the Repubs are planning to make a clusterfuck of that. I think it's Jan. 6.  

I would pay to let me cuff him, and drag him out. Although his fucktards could and probably would retaliate against me, if they knew who I was.