Jump to content

Recommended Posts

16.5” Moultonboro on the rt 109 side. Still snowing, but not as heavy. Powdery snow.

we where forecasted last night to get 8”. Lol.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Our trails opened today but ice only 2-3” thick and groomer not ready yet. 

Plus....with 17” snow, need next day or so to remove more snow from several places.

Hope this is a good start to a good year. Please baby Jesus ! :)

 

 

 

 

DBE14AB3-1B1B-42B2-8398-D536A5ADF24C.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, CFM said:

Our trails opened today but ice only 2-3” thick and groomer not ready yet. 

Plus....with 17” snow, need next day or so to remove more snow from several places.

Hope this is a good start to a good year. Please baby Jesus ! :)

 

 

 

 

DBE14AB3-1B1B-42B2-8398-D536A5ADF24C.jpeg

Is Josh packing the Castle trail from the White Lake side? I see my friends at OVSC aren't opening yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Meredith 39”. ! Gilford 39” ! Wolfeboro 30” ! Sanbornton 41”

braap  braap

ckf : i’ll find out later. Everyone’s busy moving/removing snow.

pm me your full name. Mw will prob fall over when i bring your name up. later tonight  Lol.

Edited by CFM
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, CFM said:

Meredith 39”. ! Gilford 39” ! Wolfeboro 30” ! Sanbornton 41”

braap  braap

ckf : i’ll find out later. Everyone’s busy moving/removing snow.

pm me your full name. Mw will prob fall over when i bring your name up. later tonight  Lol.

No need to on, everyone here knows who I am,  lol.   John Rowe

I'll see if I can dig up any pics from riding with Mike.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeh, sucks. 

Even though we got huge snow totals, it has very little water content. As of midnight last night, our 17” is now 9-10” from just settling. No melting yesterday.

Gates where still not open as of midnight.

Hopefully the rain arrives later. Nothing better than a white Christmas even if you can’t ride.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that sucks that’s a map I didn’t want to see. I’ve seen a bunch of people out in this area taking advantage while it’s here. The gates I’ve driven by in this area have been opened up from what I’ve seen. Hopefully my parts come in tomorrow and I can get a quick rip in before the rain.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Went for a 70 mile ride yesterday. Moultonboro, to Wolfboro Trails, to 7 lakes. 7 lakes was pretty damn good for this time if year especially Was just groomed. The others where rolled and not so good but I was riding and that was good. :)

This is on 7 Lakes

 

 

B3F57653-A0EB-449A-9D12-3CD9A53B2B85.jpeg

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CFM said:

Went for a 70 mile ride yesterday. Moultonboro, to Wolfboro Trails, to 7 lakes. 7 lakes was pretty damn good for this time if year especially Was just groomed. The others where rolled and not so good but I was riding and that was good. :)

This is on 7 Lakes

 

 

B3F57653-A0EB-449A-9D12-3CD9A53B2B85.jpeg

That's awesome. I used to enjoy the rare years that we could listen to Xmas music on WHOM while grooming. :bc:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...