Check your account email address ×

Vaccination Tracking - Really its your choice!

F3600

Hey look, some cool tracking and registration for us.  But ya know, vaccination is your choice...wink wink. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/02/health/covid-19-vaccination-kit-record-card/index.html?fbclid=IwAR0kqoXJTFKBgZWtILML82nFesZoVmMuPLa7dNEoLRSmjP2TmKkxkbMPzCQ

Maybe I'll laminate my vaccination card and put it right next to my voter registration id.....

18 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Hey look, some cool tracking and registration for us.  But ya know, vaccination is your choice...wink wink. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/02/health/covid-19-vaccination-kit-record-card/index.html?fbclid=IwAR0kqoXJTFKBgZWtILML82nFesZoVmMuPLa7dNEoLRSmjP2TmKkxkbMPzCQ

Maybe I'll laminate my vaccination card and put it right next to my voter registration id.....

As he enters his thread on a public forum with his location set to on.

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

As he enters his thread on a public forum with his location set to on.

So based on my forum information you think Freedomsledder is in a position to, oh I don't know,   restrict my travel, restrict my entry back into the country after being abroad, maybe hold a medical certification, anything like that?

The fact you think the two are comparable basically sums you up.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, F3600 said:

Show me your papers! :cop:

• Gold Member

Oh no, not a card that you can show to bypass self quarantine and covid testing. The horror. 

I don't see where the tracking comes in except maybe if you provide a cell number. Obviously some have never read the terms of service for most cell phone apps. :lol:

18 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Oh no, not a card that you can show to bypass self quarantine and covid testing. The horror. 

I don't see where the tracking comes in except maybe if you provide a cell number. Obviously some have never read the terms of service for most cell phone apps. :lol:

You don't get it.  The "implant chip" IS THE "vaccine".  You see?