Check your account email address ×

Ass Whooping

so in any of these recounts has any one bothered to check signatures and to see if the person is still alive yet you know like we were all told pre election ? no more fun to just stuff them in the same counting machine .   

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so in any of these recounts has any one bothered to check signatures and to see if the person is still alive yet you know like we were all told pre election ? no more fun to just stuff them in the same counting machine .   

Donny spent 3 million so Joe could win by a larger margin.   That’s how they roll at Trump U :lol: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Donny spent 3 million so Joe could win by a larger margin.   That’s how they roll at Trump U :lol: 

again did any ballots get vetted ?NO . and if theses counters' are so accurate  why the large jump? should it not come out exactly the same ? 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

again did any ballots get vetted ?NO . and if theses counters' are so accurate  why the large jump? should it not come out exactly the same ? 

If they did, trump would win by eleventy million 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

If they did, trump would win by eleventy million 

no but that is not the point , you tell the people all the ballots will be vetted and accounted for . fucking do it .

and again why is the count not exactly the same with these fool proof machines ?

when I am going over receipts and the count is not the same I keep re going over till they are the same ? tell you IRS audit person ah close enough a g here a G there whats the big deal . and why do you need to know where the card statement is to match this receipt it is good enough trust me I know where it came from , 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

no but that is not the point , you tell the people all the ballots will be vetted and accounted for . fucking do it .

and again why is the count not exactly the same with these fool proof machines ?

when I am going over receipts and the count is not the same I keep re going over till they are the same ? tell you IRS audit person ah close enough a g here a G there whats the big deal . and why do you need to know where the card statement is to match this receipt it is good enough trust me I know where it came from , 

Yo - Donny got his ass kicked :lol: :bigfinger: :lmao: 

Gonna be 10 million votes over two elections....loser :lol: 

Just now, racer254 said:

LOL, I thought his lead was 10 million?  EZ ryder sure is making it tough on you guys.  Why not answer the question?  Shouldn't signatures be checked and ballots get rechecked as well?

It is 2016 + 2020.  Follow along dumb fuck.  

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

You don't even know do you? 

Why would I?  It’s fodder for the stupid.  Running up or minimizing margins is what sits all about. Final numbers prove Donny literally got boot stomped.  There are too many morons like you in America but thankfully there are enough smart people to offset your stupidity.  

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why would I?  It’s fodder for the stupid.  Running up or minimizing margins is what sits all about. Final numbers prove Donny literally got boot stomped.  There are too many morons like you in America but thankfully there are enough smart people to offset your stupidity.  

LOL, Did biden win more counties than clinton in 2016?

Just now, racer254 said:

LOL, Did biden win more counties than clinton in 2016?

You’re chasing and hanging your stupidity on irrelevant information.  Joe won bigly.  And you have major butthurt :lol:   

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Congratulations That lead comes strait from California lmao!! The guy won 17% of the counties across America. The only thing this proves is the electoral college is 100% required 

He won the ones with people. :lol:  Plenty of counties across middle America with 500 people :lmao: