Check your account email address ×

One thing

Tadpole

6 minutes ago, The One said:

As a mall cop ? B.S !!

Then you must be afraid of a MALL COP!! LMMFAOI!! !

I been asking you to fight in Albany for the last 13 years,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you flake like the gay cock sucker of cum that you are.

Always have, always will, 'cause you're a faggot. 

Afraid of a MALL COP!!! LMAO!! Now , that's a faggot, fer sure!!!!!!!  Suck a dick tonight in silence.  

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

The one and fireball to muck up the thread.  Thanks guys. 

I don't know what it is about me that TRIGGERS those faggots, but it's something!!! 

13 1/2 years on FS 1, and FS 2. 

Started in 2007.  

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

The one and fireball to muck up the thread.  Thanks guys. 

I'm thinkin', Awffy, The One, 800 Dragon are all connected. Awffy could be 800 FAGGON. I think THE FAG ONE could be dupe on a proxy server or somethin'. 

1jkw, is about 58 years old, and could be in PA, and has chosen to get in my shit, for some reason. He can suck all their dicks. 

Got the bill from the landscaper today. Half of what I thought it was gonna' be!!!  

Sonofabitch, maybe I'll have him do the spring clean-up too, rather than screw around with my helpers.  

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Got the bill from the landscaper today. Half of what I thought it was gonna' be!!!  

Sonofabitch, maybe I'll have him do the spring clean-up too, rather than screw around with my helpers.  

Now take some of that savings and apply it towards a Tuff28, you cheap old fart!  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Tip them if you are happy with their work

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Now take some of that savings and apply it towards a Tuff28, you cheap old fart!  :lol:

YES !!!! Problem is now I feel so old and tired, and I don't know if I can handle goin' up there to order and wait a year for the damn thing to be built. 

One year!! I don't know if I'm gonna; make it through the winter. let alone next year!!

Anyway, we talked about a boat, and the solution is.............a NITRO that I can walk in to Hooksett, ( Manchester ) give them a check, and go back in a couple of days, and haul it home. BASS PRO IS only minutes away!!!!!

It won't be a TUFF 34/1350, but it will more than do. Here's to boats, broads and being an ALASKA/YUKON MAN!!!!!!!!  :bc:

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Tip them if you are happy with their work

I put the check in the envelope, plus two twenties in cash. Does that sound OK? The envelope is 6 feet behind me on the table, I can rip it open in a heartbeat if ya' think $40.00 is not enough. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I put the check in the envelope, plus two twenties in cash. Does that sound OK? The envelope is 6 feet behind me on the table, I can rip it open in a heartbeat if ya' think $40.00 is not enough. 

No, that's good, it's more about the thought than the money, they will appreciate it, it's a couple pizzas for the crew..Keep their card or #, call them the next time you need something done, I'd bet you will be at the top of their list..Good on you for doing that..:bc:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

No, that's good, it's more about the thought than the money, they will appreciate it, it's a couple pizzas for the crew..Keep their card or #, call them the next time you need something done, I'd bet you will be at the top of their list..Good on you for doing that..:bc:

Actually, my thought process is that if I can reach a price-point with him, I'm gonna' want him to basically take-over ALL THE MOWING, SRING and FALL CLEAN-ups, and some other work. 

There has to be a point that is WIN-WIN for both of us. 

I get the work-load of me, and he makes a few extra bucks. 

At some point, I'll run it by him at the end of winter.   :bc:

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Actually, my thought process is that if I can reach a price-point with him, I'm gonna' want him to basically take-over ALL THE MOWING, SRING and FALL CLEAN-ups, and some other work. 

Run it by him as soon as possible so he doesn't get booked up pre-season. A good lawn guy who cares about the quality of his work is worth his weight in gold..

19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Run it by him as soon as possible so he doesn't get booked up pre-season. A good lawn guy who cares about the quality of his work is worth his weight in gold..

I've had them for about 10 years, maybe a bit more.  

Good suggestion...........right after the holidays I'll send him a e-mail.   :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Give him one of your USED UP P.O.S. PILES OF SHIT YOU CALL CHAINSAWS!  Give him a cord of 3 year old rotted out popal also.  Let him know you care so he doesn't have to give handy's behind Sandy's to make ends meet.  Shit, that's where you met him isn't it?  You met your "helper" behind Sandy's Sub Shop!  I fucking knew it!

Edited by Fireball 440

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

YES !!!! Problem is now I feel so old and tired, and I don't know if I can handle goin' up there to order and wait a year for the damn thing to be built. 

One year!! I don't know if I'm gonna; make it through the winter. let alone next year!!

Anyway, we talked about a boat, and the solution is.............a NITRO that I can walk in to Hooksett, ( Manchester ) give them a check, and go back in a couple of days, and haul it home. BASS PRO IS only minutes away!!!!!

It won't be a TUFF 34/1350, but it will more than do. Here's to boats, broads and being an ALASKA/YUKON MAN!!!!!!!!  :bc:

Sign on with us, I'll make you swab the deck and pump millions of gallons of fuel. :lol:

4 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Give him one of your USED UP P.O.S. PILES OF SHIT YOU CALL CHAINSAWS!  Give him a cord of 3 year old rotted out popal also.  Let him know you care so he doesn't have to give handy's behind Sandy's to make ends meet.  Shit, that's where you met him isn't it?  You met your "helper" behind Sandy's Sub Shop!  I fucking knew it!

Get bent, you one-saw, pine-splittin', rusty-fendered, honky red-neck. 

I could write a check for Sandy's, ya' broke-ass, welfare check waitin' bitch!!!

44 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Sign on with us, I'll make you swab the deck and pump millions of gallons of fuel. :lol:

LMMFAO!!! Make ME swab the deck??? :lol2:   I'll make your boat owner an offer he can't refuse for a partnership, and then, I"LL BE YOUR BOSS!!! 

Every night I'll make you make  a speech before chow time, about how big MACHZNOT is, and what a chick magnet MACHZNOT is, and how you secretly wanna' be like MACHZNOT!!!!    

Sonofabitch, If I wasn't so fukkin old, I'd pack my bags for Alaska. I honestly feel I am an ALASKA/YUKON MAN.    :wolfie: 

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMMFAO!!! Make ME swab the deck??? :lol2:   I'll make your boat owner an offer he can't refuse for a partnership, and then, I"LL BE YOUR BOSS!!! 

Every night I'll make you make  a speech before chow time, about how big MACHZNOT is, and what a chick magnet MACHZNOT is, and how you secretly wanna' be like MACHZNOT!!!!    

Sonofabitch, If I wasn't so fukkin old, I'd pack my bags for Alaska. I honestly feel I am an ALASKA/YUKON MAN.    :wolfie: 

YOU meant DINK MAGNET !!!

Edited by The One

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well come on up,they can always use ladyboy twink whores in the shipyards!  :lol:

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Get bent, you one-saw, pine-splittin', rusty-fendered, honky red-neck. 

I could write a check for Sandy's, ya' broke-ass, welfare check waitin' bitch!!!

Why don't you and your "helper" just buy Sandy's and turn it into the sausage palace you've always dreamed about.

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yup you and Frankie.

48 minutes ago, The One said:

YOU meant DINK MAGNET !!!

46 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Well come on up,they can always use ladyboy twink whores in the shipyards!  :lol:

46 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Why don't you and your "helper" just buy Sandy's and turn it into the sausage palace you've always dreamed about.

Yup you and Frankie.

Well, well well. Look at these three fruitcakes!!!   One was voted the, " SITE-FAG " by 9000 members.

The other one has been  " WAXING HIS DOLPHIN " for the last 8 months, trapped on an oil barge, with 8 derelicts, who are also, " WAXING THEIR DOLPHINS "!!!

The last one is running around like a chicken with his head cut off, is waiting for his stimulus " WELFARE CHECK ", and here I am postin' pics of chicks, draped over me like Hugh Hefner at the PLAYBOY MANSION!!! 

And here they are talking outta' their asses  about handys at Sandys.  

Fukkin fruitcakes need to open a can of .......................SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    OK? SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well, well well. Look at these three fruitcakes!!!   One was voted the, " SITE-FAG " by 9000 members.

The other one has been  " WAXING HIS DOLPHIN " for the last 8 months, trapped on an oil barge, with 8 derelicts, who are also, " WAXING THEIR DOLPHINS "!!!

The last one is running around like a chicken with his head cut off, is waiting for his stimulus " WELFARE CHECK ", and here I am postin' pics of chicks, draped over me like Hugh Hefner at the PLAYBOY MANSION!!! 

And here they are talking outta' their asses  about handys at Sandys.  

Fukkin fruitcakes need to open a can of .......................SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    OK? SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Ur the HOMO that is grasping !!! No one likes you !!! Guve up on the 800 dragon thing its ur buddy kev144 , grow up !!!