Check your account email address ×

Biden won't make it to March...

Matt

Did any of you catch his presser yesterday?  My 93 year old grandpa is more coherent.  I predict we have 3 years of President Harris, maybe more.  Yuck.

Whatever they shot him up with for the last debate has clearly worn off or fried what neurons were left.  Shame on the democrats for not doing the right thing and subbing him out for someone up to the task.

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Did any of you catch his presser yesterday?  My 93 year old grandpa is more coherent.  I predict we have 3 years of President Harris, maybe more.  Yuck.

Whatever they shot him up with for the last debate has clearly worn off or fried what neurons were left.  Shame on the democrats for not doing the right thing and subbing him out for someone up to the task.

He took his time holding back how he really feels about Trump. You could see him stop and think should I burn him or ignore his insignificant ass. He wants to work with Republicans that’s why he held back. He showed his political experience and the gentleman he is.

• Haha 3