Check your account email address ×

• Platinum Contributing Member

Drumpf is so dumb he continually said in 2016 it was 306-223 :lol:  306-232 plus gonna end up over 6 million advantage in popular vote.  

ByeDon :bigfinger:  

Big money and supporters in blue state.  Whole lotta uneducated taker states in red :lmao: 

Blue creeping south.  2024 Texas and NC in play :thumbsup: 

F15ED79F-8D2C-448B-9D9B-4B7AF09B344E.jpeg

Edited by SnowRider

Shows how fucked up our system is - Drumpf loses by 3 million votes and gets 306.  Joe wins by 6+ million votes and gets 306.  Abolish the EC.  Time for smart people to run America and not rural uneducated inbreds. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Shows how fucked up our system is - Drumpf loses by 3 million votes and gets 306.  Joe wins by 6+ million votes and gets 306.  Abolish the EC.  Time for smart people to run America and not rural uneducated inbreds. 

And another example  the public schools not teaching why the electoral college is part of the constitution.249BD208-04FD-42B7-986E-48910BC6DF07.jpeg.f80eb3607eb04977b781d9b39206c639.jpeg

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Are you that stupid? Odd anybody would want to wish away a checks and balance system so that the largest population areas don’t dictate every election. 

Just now, Crowder said:

Are you that stupid? Odd anybody would want to wish away a checks and balance system so that the largest population areas don’t dictate every election. 

Why the fuck should a hick in the sticks count more than an educated urban voter?  

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why the fuck should a hick in the sticks count more than an educated urban voter?  

Haha. Education? Take out half of the Democrats base? Start with the streets of Chicago, Philly and Detoilet, unskilled labor.....

i know you’re not that stupid. Good try. 

Just now, Crowder said:

Haha. Education? Take out half of the Democrats base? Start with the streets of Chicago, Philly and Detoilet, unskilled labor.....

i know you’re not that stupid. Good try. 

Yo dumbfuck - look at the bases of each.  Uneducated stupid white fucks are Drumpf’s base :lmao:   Talk about being a clueless stupid fuck :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yo dumbfuck - look at the bases of each.  Uneducated stupid white fucks are Drumpf’s base :lmao:   Talk about being a clueless stupid fuck :lol: 

God you're an insufferable asshole. So uneducated immigrants shouldn't count? Why are wasting healthcare for all when poor uneducated people's vote shouldn't count? Can't have universal ID's, but we'll all have to take IQ tests in order to vote. Farmers are ok to produce food so your demands has something to eat, but they live in rural areas so their vote shouldn't count. You may think you're all that and bag of chips, but the only thing you gave on the rest of us is you're biggest douche on freedomsledder. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Skidude600 said:

God you're an insufferable asshole. So uneducated immigrants shouldn't count? Why are wasting healthcare for all when poor uneducated people's vote shouldn't count? Can't have universal ID's, but we'll all have to take IQ tests in order to vote. Farmers are ok to produce food so your demands has something to eat, but they live in rural areas so their vote shouldn't count. You may think you're all that and bag of chips, but the only thing you gave on the rest of us is you're biggest douche on freedomsledder. :thumbsup:

Hey stupid fuck - everybody’s vote should count the same.  Not more.  Not less.  Currently rural redneck’s count more.  Glad to see in living rent free :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey stupid fuck - everybody’s vote should count the same.  Not more.  Not less.  Currently rural redneck’s count more.  Glad to see in living rent free :lmao: 

Lol! Hate to tell you, but you're the only one that gives yourself that kind of credit. Do you kiss the mirror, too? 

Just now, Skidude600 said:

Lol! Hate to tell you, but you're the only one that gives yourself that kind of credit. Do you kiss the mirror, too? 

I live rent free.  It’s obvious :lol: SBYL :bigfinger:

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You are that stupid. Uneducated poor overwhelmingly vote democrat. It’s a fact fuck stick. Lol

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How much you wanna bet? 

So you can post some biased article and I post one contradicting your crap? I don’t have all day to fight with an angry dipshit. Maybe later. 😉

Edited by Crowder

1 minute ago, Skidude600 said:

Hey Ma! Where's my meatloaf? I won an internet argument on freedomsledder and I'm hungry. Hurry up, Ma!!

You’re such a pussy:  you know Crowder is wrong but you can’t tell him :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Crowder said:

So you can post some biased article and I post one contradicting your crap? I don’t have all day to fight with an angry dipshit. Maybe later. 😉

Facts are facts dumbfucker.  You got :owned:  :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

You’re such a pussy:  you know Crowder is wrong but you can’t tell him :lmao: 

Im a pussy, yet you're the one trying to goad me into answering him for you? Do you really think you're smarter than me? That was a dumb question. Of course you do. 

Just now, Skidude600 said:

Im a pussy, yet you're the one trying to goad me into answering him for you? Do you really think you're smarter than me? That was a dumb question. Of course you do. 

Of course I am. :thumbsup:  You know it.