Check your account email address ×

I am so fucking sick of Biden and Kamala already

f7ben

20 hours ago, Snake said:

Sorry bhen, they are going to give us what they voted for good and hard.

Another day, Bhen ranting and raving, spittle flying everywhere.  I can only imagine what thats like in real life.  :lol: 

18 hours ago, bladefever said:

I know what you mean

20201110_224741.jpg

The funny part is her resume would likely blow away 90% of the freshman senators and reps.  Certainly people like AOC.  At least she has experience running and managing  multi national companies.  :lol:  

Edited by DriftBusta

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The funny part is her resume would likely blow away 90% of the freshman senators and reps.  Certainly people like AOC.  At least she has experience running and managing  multi national companies.  :lol:  

Her experience is about as compelling as any other silver spooners experience running daddy’s visa black card

gimme a fucking break 

• Thanks 2

20 hours ago, irv said:

Already talk of Biden cancelling the Keystone pipeline. And some wonder why I care about American politics. :news:

https://financialpost.com/commodities/energy/alberta-faces-the-possibility-of-keystone-xl-cancellation-as-biden-eyes-the-white-house

Biden will also, priority #1, rejoin the Paris Accord. Get ready to pay more for everything Biden fans. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/paris-climate-accord-biden-rejoin-president/

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Her experience is about as compelling as any other silver spooners experience running daddy’s visa black card

gimme a fucking break 

Dude you're in the wrong breakout room.  The retards are in #3.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Didn't your old man get you in the business?

Yup gave credit many times to the advantages I have had.  Ivanka isn't bad but she's certainly not some great businesswomen. She's never been in a position she had to sink or swim and the businesses she started with daddy's money are gone.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Another day, Bhen ranting and raving, spittle flying everywhere.  I can only imagine what thats like in real life.  :lol: 

Ivanka :lmao: What fucking resume....personal relationship with daddy doesn’t count :snack:

B22DF398-7A0E-48B4-9EEB-01FDC9B2AB20.jpeg

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Ivanka :lmao: What fucking resume....personal relationship with daddy doesn’t count :snack:

B22DF398-7A0E-48B4-9EEB-01FDC9B2AB20.jpeg

But Kennedy and Kerry get a pass for theirs silver spoons.. you’re pathetic 

speaking of silver spoons,,,,, didn’t you marry into the lightbulb business? Considering you have no knowledge about fuses nepotism seems to be your path to success?

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Haha 2