Check your account email address ×

1 out of 23

39 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Bill Cosby had one that he sold because it nearly killed him.

I laugh when I read comments like this. When are people going to figure it out, it ain,t the machine, it,s the operators fault, 100 %. People doing stupid stuff get killed on 5 HP machines, or a chainsaw, or a lawn tractor. To sell anything cause the machine nearly killed someone kinda tells you the level of brainpower and disciple that the owner has. Amazing how so many people have to find an excuse, but never blame themselves for the stupidity, which gets them into trouble. I won,t mention any names, but we got a few of those types of guys on this site. I,m sure you know a bunch of the same guys on here as well.

9 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

I laugh when I read comments like this. When are people going to figure it out, it ain,t the machine, it,s the operators fault, 100 %. People doing stupid stuff get killed on 5 HP machines, or a chainsaw, or a lawn tractor. To sell anything cause the machine nearly killed someone kinda tells you the level of brainpower and disciple that the owner has. Amazing how so many people have to find an excuse, but never blame themselves for the stupidity, which gets them into trouble. I won,t mention any names, but we got a few of those types of guys on this site. I,m sure you know a bunch of the same guys on here as well.

Tell us more about building 400hp sidewinders for $2000 you fucking idiot :lol: 

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Tell us more about building 400hp sidewinders for $2000 you fucking idiot :lol: 

I guess you didn,t see the trolling sign, but good to see you picked up on the fact that I might of been referring to you as one of the idiots making excuses for having an accident because of your own stupidity, but of course, blaming everything and everyone but yourself. Oh, and by the way, I ,m still patiently waiting to see you go over 100 MPH in your new boat, and how long the list of excuses will be when you realize that it isn,t going to happen. You might want to have a good long look in the mirror, and see if you can figure out who that idiot is.

Edited by Frostynuts

5 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

I guess you didn,t see the trolling sign, but good to see you picked up on the fact that I might of been referring to you as one of the idiots making excuses for having an accident because of your own stupidity, but of course, blaming everything and everyone but yourself. Oh, and by the way, I ,m still patiently waiting to see you go over 100 MPH in your new boat, and how long the list of excuses will be when you realize that it isn,t going to happen. You might want to have a good long look in the mirror, and see if you can figure out who that idiot is.

You’re a faggot and a fucking idiot and have been called out as such repeatedly ....now kill yourself you worthless know nothing loser

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re a faggot and a fucking idiot and have been called out as such repeatedly ....now kill yourself you worthless know nothing loser

Hopefully I didn,t offend your girly feelings. We  wouldn,t want you to run away and hide, again, cause you were such an idiot when you ran and hid last time, but I,m sure, it was someone elses fault. We wouldn,t want you looking in the mirror, and actually blaming yourself, for all your stupidity. Only real men, and women, do that. Kids, and idiots never will.