Check your account email address ×

102 year old sky diver

57 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

That's fucking awesome! I can only wish/hope to able to do something like that at her age.  :bc: 

My son in laws grandfather is 99. If I didn’t know better I’d say he’s in his late 60’s. He still bikes, swims, runs, and does everything. Walks like a man 40 years younger. He told me a story of coming back from WWII and buying a Harley. Traveled all over the country to basically air out his head from the trauma. Then he settled in, got a job and raised a family. He talks about it with the clarity of it being yesterday. He’s the most interesting man I’ve ever met. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

My son in laws grandfather is 99. If I didn’t know better I’d say he’s in his late 60’s. He still bikes, swims, runs, and does everything. Walks like a man 40 years younger. He told me a story of coming back from WWII and buying a Harley. Traveled all over the country to basically air out his head from the trauma. Then he settled in, got a job and raised a family. He talks about it with the clarity of it being yesterday. He’s the most interesting man I’ve ever met. 

To live to that age and still do the stuff you dreamed of doing when you were 60 years or more younger must be a great. Maybe the only down side is out living most your friends you grew up with

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

To live to that age and still do the stuff you dreamed of doing when you were 60 years or more younger must be a great. Maybe the only down side is out living most your friends you grew up with

Absolutely and on your last point after my late stepdad moved back to Wisconsin he turned 90 and lived to 93 and everytime I talked to me kn the phone he would ask me who had died among his friends and old co workers at the Cement Plant...has to be hard watching all your friend die. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Absolutely and on your last point after my late stepdad moved back to Wisconsin he turned 90 and lived to 93 and everytime I talked to me kn the phone he would ask me who had died among his friends and old co workers at the Cement Plant...has to be hard watching all your friend die. 

It's got to be tough to bear. But, at the same time, if I'm that old I'm like LOL Suckers I'm still causing trouble having fun and you're all pushing up daises  :lol: 

• Haha 1