Check your account email address ×

Michelle Bachman...WTF

Nothing the democrats would do to win would surprise me. They tried to remove Trump with a made up Russian Collusion story where they simply accused Trump of everything Clinton was doing. Obama then weaponized the entire intelligence community including the FBI and CIA against the trump administration. Using the media to confirm the dossier they Then appointed Mueller as special counsel. They quickly figured out there was no collusion but built bogus cases against three trump officials flynn Manifort  and Pappadopoluis. None of which were based on anything to do with Russia. It’s be revealed through emails and texts messages that the case against flynn was made up. But the judge in the case still refuses to dismiss the case to this day even though the justice department has dropped the case. There isn’t one case in the history of this country that has had the justice department drop the case only to have the judge refuse to dismiss not one case. The judge is friends with Obama and appointed by Clinton. 

why wouldn’t anyone think it would be a possibility the democrats would print ballots. Multiple democrat run states are changing election laws because of covid which there is zero reason to do. Accepting ballots 10 to 14 days after the election. In each case some democrat appointed judge has ruled in their favor affectivly rewriting election laws in each state. I didn’t know judges were legislators 

Is this where I can post thread after thread of 'people who know better than I" that Trumps taxes would lead to Russia?

All the Bill Krystals, all the Seth Myers, the Hillarys and the CNNs?

Thought not.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Is this where I can post thread after thread of 'people who know better than I" that Trumps taxes would lead to Russia?

All the Bill Krystals, all the Seth Myers, the Hillarys and the CNNs?

Thought not.

It amazes me that people like MC and Jimmy even show their faces here after there claims for the last four years about Trump russia collusion were proven false. But here we are just yesterday both Jimmy and MC claimed Trump taxes somehow prove russia owns him. 

• Like 1